going sw online

zofia

after now 5 weeks of going it alone, hubby has finally caved in.
tomorrow i am going slimming world online.
i have convinced him that there is handy tools on the website, and that he will benefit from them as well.
as he is doing it with me, well he is benefiting from the sw cooking :D
i am well excited about another tool to help me along, just had to share, off to the gym now to hit the tread mill for a bit

Good luck and it makes sense to do online with the rwo of you.

Q

thank you for your kind replies.

i am well excited to start the sw online tomorrow, reason for it being tomorrow is that my wi stays the same day.
i wish it was saturday already :D

i have done it!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bliss:
my first sw online weigh in with body optimise is next saturday, i am loving the site so far, between that and minimins i will have all the support and inspiration i could hope for :gen126:

Out of interest is the site you see as an online member different to the one you access being a class member? Does it have lots of extra bits the rest of us don't see?

I'm an online member as my crazy shifts would make a class impossible. It's great. I get the syn online and food diary feature up on my iphone when I'm shopping or eating out, and it has saved me from hidden syns to many times to count. Yesterday at cinema I discovered that my "skinny popcorn" was actually 12 syns. yikes! Good luck with online weight loss zophia

thank you very much

i dont know how differnt it is, as i havent been a class member in a fair few years, but what i DO remember is that you had the syn calculator and i cant remember much else
as an online member you have an online food diary like you would fill out for class, you have the fit log online, loads of recipie options, and a bit more

Back