Going to get myself back

I had read keeping a little diary may help, so here goes. I'm 29, weighing 16 st 4lb and really want another baby. I've got a lovely little girl (actually she's 6, but she'll always be little to me) that I was told I might never have. I think I've had pcos since 13 but got actually diagnosed at 18. I've tried weight watchers which worked really well then got pregnant and was really bad time so I had abortion. Then weight came up and kept going up. I tried slimming world and lost 5lbs but then stayed the same for 2 years so I gave up. During that time, I'd been trying TTC and was refused help until I got down to bmi 30. I was 33 at the time and that was 1 year half ago. Now I'm at 36 and determined to get to 30 and have that baby :)

If any diet can do it it is this one !! It is hard in week 1 but I'm on week 2 and finding it soooooo much easier!!! My little girl (my baby is 6) too. She will always be my baby too. :). Go for it Girly and stay strong x

Good luck!

I had read keeping a little diary may help, so here goes. I'm 29, weighing 16 st 4lb and really want another baby. I've got a lovely little girl (actually she's 6, but she'll always be little to me) that I was told I might never have. I think I've had pcos since 13 but got actually diagnosed at 18. I've tried weight watchers which worked really well then got pregnant and was really bad time so I had abortion. Then weight came up and kept going up. I tried slimming world and lost 5lbs but then stayed the same for 2 years so I gave up. During that time, I'd been trying TTC and was refused help until I got down to bmi 30. I was 33 at the time and that was 1 year half ago. Now I'm at 36 and determined to get to 30 and have that baby :)

really sorry to hear you have PCOS. theres a group on here which may be of help to you about this :)

i note you said since you had your abortion that you started gaining weight? did you have a weight problem before you got pregnant? i just wondered if you were punishing yourself unconciously by over-eating?

i lost 3 babies (14-14 and 12 weeks) and gained a lot inbetween each one over a five year period as i found it hard to cope. i wonder if you had any councelling or emotional help to get you through that difficult time? xx

tell you what, if you stick with LT your definately going down the right route. you WILL lose weight and quickly which will mean you may even get pregnant by christmas, what a lovely present!

h x

btw i wanted to say i do hope i dont offend you in any way as i certainly dont intend to

h x

Back