going to get the LT DVD later today

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
though i'd make a thread , i have been thinking of LT as seeing someones photos started it all off and since then been reading other peoples posts and seeing how well they are doing has made me want to look more into the diet ... weight is gainning and must bring it down . i'm not new to vlcd but new too LT ... looking forward to getting to know you LTers :)
Jackie

Thank you Dee. See by your ticker your doing really well , hows LT been for you ?

Welcome Hun, we're all here for support x

Thank you Dee. See by your ticker your doing really well , hows LT been for you ?
I'm not going to lie.... its a rollercoaster!!!

But i wouldnt swap it for the world!!! I struggled at TOTM.... But other than that it was ok.... I had blips and there were plenty of tears lol.... Its hard.... But its SOOOO worth it!!!

I am at the min using up my left over sachets.... 2 a day and a meal and seeing how i go..... Then i'm trying to get my last 2/3 stone off healthy eating!!! If i cant then i'll do another stint on LT.... x

Hi Lucy , you've done so well . looking at how much your BMI has come down is amazing , what things have you noticed in losing 107 pounds ?

Dee , ho i can guess there were tears on this diet as when i used to do Cambridge i felt numb and low but its telling yourself who knows what tomorrow will bring that was, 2010 . I did give up ...
so new start and hoping this year will be better .
Yes TOTM makes us want to crave sweet things ...
Doing great Dee ... will be posting my start date think that will be new year now ...

Hi there MsJMC
I'm quite new to this whole idea, not just Lt.
I agree with Dee that there is a lot of ups and downs but it is certainly worth it, especially when you see other peoples number (like Lucy and her 107 lbs)
Good luck with it and I will be back 100% come January too.
x x x

hi Tracyanne ... yes I want more ups hehe .... Thats the key staying on this 100% Thats why they say you've got to want this to carry on . its a case of interested or committed ? I want to be committed . i'll see you in Jan committed then :)

Welcome to lt. You will be delighted with the results. I've had my ups and downs but I'm thinner by 31 pounds and really notice the benefits!!

Peggysue , i'm singing that now lol
I bet you feel much better for losing that 31 pounds .
Try pick that amount up in sugar in your shop in a bag , your be shocked ...
I just watched the DVD , its not a shock , as i did cambridge ... but true what they say about not having fruit juice as makes you more hungry and stops ketones . So its water water everywhere lol
ho well its not forever .
how is everyone else ?

Peggysue , i'm singing that now lol
I bet you feel much better for losing that 31 pounds .
Try pick that amount up in sugar in your shop in a bag , your be shocked ...
I just watched the DVD , its not a shock , as i did cambridge ... but true what they say about not having fruit juice as makes you more hungry and stops ketones . So its water water everywhere lol
ho well its not forever .
how is everyone else ?
Thats what i always used to say to myself!!! Its not forever!!!

How much do you want to lose hun?? x

Hi Dee , yes telling ourselfs its not forever makes it doable . Well i'm about 234 now , so getting to 140 or 145 would be really happy .
I see you started in July Dee , do you feel more colder now than then ? what is your goal weight ?

I started to feel the coldness about November.... and it just got to a point that it as all i could think about!!! I couldn't concentrate at work and just felt awfull all the time!!!

For me i just want to be a target 'size' to be honest!!! I want to be a comfy size 12!!! Would be over the moon with that!!!!

Welcome! I am not new to this either... Lost over 100 and naughty for a while, hence coming back to get that off and also a little more if possible. Deffo learnt my lesson on what not to do! Have been really excited about dieting again, proposed start date weeks in advance of 1st Jan but felt like starting a Few days early as ready! Good luck on your journey :) x

hi Dee , yes when your shaking all the time its a case of having to stop sometimes , as with heating a house all day , people can't do that anymore ... need to do a bank Job lol
But we have 2 months of this weather and soon see march get slightly warmer .
Sure you will see that size 12 , keep riding the rollercoaster , just strap yourself in :)
Well I shall be back to the chemist tonight hand back the DVD and take it from there . I saw the room where i'll guess i'll be sitting in each week it had the posters on the door , welcome to my new room with no view lol

Hello donna , wow 100 you lost how long did that take you and was that on LT ? yes tahts it you do the diet but it just doesn't stop there.... some people say thats the hard bit where they work up the plans or are scared to eat after so long ... i'm yet to find that out .
For me my weight is the biggest i have ever been now , when my daughter was in year 1 i was 11 half stone i'm now about just touching 17 stone and she is now in year 4 I have tried diets but life got in the way or i would plateau and i'd throw in the towel.... also my family on vlcd are not that supportive of so makes it harder to stay on plan as they don't understand you have to be 100%
well done on coming back Donna to finish off what you started .

hi claire how is your head today ?

Just an update ... Rang chemist no reply , so unsure if they are open , so thought what i'll do is start on my odd VLCD left overs until it opens which should be tomorrow . I did have a shock on the scales when i got on there this morning it says 238 ouch .... So i can still get started today on a vlcd then switch to LT , that means i wont get my lift till after 2 Tuesday to the chemist , so will be on LT come Wednesday gives me a head start to get into Ketosis , ho really want that out of the way .
I'm aiming to get down too 140 -145 ....

Back