Total Solution Going to give it my best shot

Hello iv been reading diaries for a while now and trying to start, but I keep being good, losing a few lbs and then falling off the wagon big style. It starts with a nibble of cheese, a spoonful of this and that, then by evening i have wolfed down the kitchen. i have basically been gaining and losing the same few lbs for weeks doing this. Today i found this forum and iv had enough of this cycle so am making my own diary in the hope it keeps me on track :fingerscrossed:

So I have my Exante soups/shakes supply, and I'm giving Total Solution my best shot.

I am 11st 3lbs and i want to get back down to 9st 13lb ASAP,.. then 9st by Halloween. doable I think, if I stop messing up! I have done Exante before and lost 6st, going from 15st 13lb to 9st 13lb by last year on my own, but here I am.

Although i have done it before, it is proving so difficult doing it this time. I am just grateful i have not gained the whole lot before coming here. This forum is just the tonic I think i am going to need to do this. Here we go...

Hiya and well done for getting back on the wagon (so to speak)

Good luck xx

I think I am going to daily weigh in a bid to keep me motivated for this first week :)

Welcome on the board hun ;-)
I check my weight everyday.
Good luck I am sure you will do it.

Wishing you all the very best. You can do it!
I know from the past that this forum is absolutely amazing for support.
Look forward to hearing how you get on.

Best,
Cookie

Last edited:
Can I just ask you how long it took you to lose your six stones before? Because that's how much I want to lose xx

I'm a daily weigher too!!! There is no way I'd be able to wait a week to see whether the torture is working!! :p

Hey, just read your starting entry, wow you're an inspiration!! Well done on losing such a vast amount of weight and on your own too! Got to tell me how you managed and kept going :) welcome to the forum xx

Good afternoon, hope today's treating you well and you're managing to stay on track xx

Very kind of you all thank you. RE: it took a little over 6 months for me to lose 6 stone but I was living the diet by the book. Can't seem to find the same this time around as I have had many false restarts this year already. This is my day 3 and so far so good, with a few helping changes yesterday as I struggled a bit. Yesterday I had 4 packs and some protein but today I stepped on the scales and they read 10stones 9lbs .75 so that's an almighty 8lbs down so far I am really happy :) If I can just get a week under my belt I am hoping I will be back in the swing of this again.

best of luck to you all and best of luck to me lol :fingerscrossed:

Hiya,
8lbs in 3 days that is awesome and great motivation to keep steaming through for the rest of this first week.
Congratulations lass and hope you have a great day today.
TCM xx

Good afternoon.

WOW! 8lbs in three days is as Cookie says totally awesome. Well done xx

Hey you,
Hope all is going well with u.

xxx

Back