Going to lose it for good this time.

kiwi88

Hi all.

I have lost count on the amount of times that i have tried to lose weight. I wasnt always big but when I was around 14/15 it started to pile on without me noticing. I have always eaten regardless of how I felt. If i was happy or something good happened I treated myself. If something bad happened I comforted myself with food. If I was bored I ate. Everything related back to food. I have joined slimming world twice and the first time it worked a treat i had lost about a stone and a half and was beginning to start feeling comfortable in my own skin again and then I became complacent and stopped following the plan. Then I rejoined last year but for one reason or another (college pressures and money) I gave up again. I hadnt been following the plan properly so I just quit instead of trying to get back on track. then this year I had set myself a new goal and once again I failed. I self sabotage all the time and my will power goes out the window. And quite frankly I am tired of this cycle so thats why I am here.

I want to change my mind once and for all. I have the tools I know how to lose weight and when I use them it always works. its my mind i need to keep straight i need to keep motivated. I believe if I come on here and say exactly how i feel and keep track of how i am doing I will be able to stay motivated. I dont want to let myself down again and i think that is what has changed this time. I need to do it this time for me not anyone else. So im back following the plan myself without the meetings (i know the plan inside out at this stage)

wish me luck! and best of luck on all of your journeys.

ps i got back on track 4 days ago and with my sneak peek this morn I'm down 4lbs (that just goes to show just how many calories i was eating daily before because I am following the plan and allowing myself a few treats ;))

Well done :) weigh in day should be a good one

That's the plan! I need to stop having sneak peeks tho as they can change and I could end up disappointed that I was down 4 and now im 3 instead of being delighted im down 3! If u get what i mean! :)
your doing amazing by the looks of it. keep up the good work! :)

Well done so far and good luck for WI. I've never done SW before I'm on my 2nd day of my first week. Really enjoying the plan :0)

I love the slimming world plan you have so many options. I am useless when it comes to calorie counting so it works well. I try to stick to SS and free foods with the odd treat thrown in. Good luck with it and enjoy it. We're not on a diet just making healthier choices! :)

I love the slimming world plan you have so many options. I am useless when it comes to calorie counting so it works well. I try to stick to SS and free foods with the odd treat thrown in. Good luck with it and enjoy it. We're not on a diet just making healthier choices! :)

Well said I also find if I'm restricted to what I can and can't eat I want to eat everything and usually do lol.

that sounds exactly me the more i think about what i can and cant have the more i want it. but i know i can have what i want and just make a better choice. for instance there has been a flake snacksize sittin beside me all day and i kno i can have it as it is 4 syns but i dont want it (well i want it a little but il have it later with a cuppa shortly before bed, thats when my cravings really kick in). where it would be inhaled another day and i would have been gone in search of something else. hahaah but im not obsessing about what i cant have so I dont want it as much.

That's the plan! I need to stop having sneak peeks tho as they can change and I could end up disappointed that I was down 4 and now im 3 instead of being delighted im down 3! If u get what i mean! :)
your doing amazing by the looks of it. keep up the good work! :)

Yes I know what you mean a loss is a loss and its going in the right direction for you so you are doing great.

Thank you im following a rather strict diet as I need fast results

Well you are doing fantastic. well done on the will power to keep going. its paying off for you so keep it up!! :)

that sounds exactly me the more i think about what i can and cant have the more i want it. but i know i can have what i want and just make a better choice. for instance there has been a flake snacksize sittin beside me all day and i kno i can have it as it is 4 syns but i dont want it (well i want it a little but il have it later with a cuppa shortly before bed, thats when my cravings really kick in). where it would be inhaled another day and i would have been gone in search of something else. hahaah but im not obsessing about what i cant have so I dont want it as much.

Exactly the same as me lol.

Back