Going to my niece's wedding tomorrow YEAH

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Brightonrosie, 11 September 2009 Social URL.

1. Brightonrosie

Brightonrosie I want to be fitter again

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.94%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    and what shall i eat ummm . . . everything and anything! I have fitted into a dress I saw a few months back which would not do up and now it hangs beautifully and what's more it was reduced by 60%. I am going to write off Saturday but will be abck on the track on Sunday.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    You could have a Flexi Syns Day tomorrow, your dress sounds lovely, and well done for getting into it, have a wonderful time and I hope the sun shines for your neice too. X

4. weemo

weemo Trying again!!!

Hope you have a wonderful time at the wedding ~ that's what flexi days are for! Enjoy hun xx

5. BaysideJ

BaysideJ Starting over

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.04%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    well done - it's a great feeling when clothes that were far too tight fit nicely. Hope you have a great time and enjoy the flexi day:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.