Going to regret this!!!

Mandy123

I Know im going to be shot down in flames and probably deserve to be but im fed up, i lost 6 1/2 pound on my first weigh in and was floating on air for days i was so happy, ive done exactly the same thing this week and lost a pound, i know im not gonna lose big every week but just feel a bit fed up, your quite within your rights to tell me im being a stupid cow cuz its a gud weight loss for two weeks but cant help feeling a bit low

your going to have to get used to the ups and downs in weight loss, you cant expect the same thing each week, some weeks you may stay the same but on the whole if your losing thats what counts, try keeping a food diary so you can track your good weeks and bad weeks there may be a pattern but on the whole your doing well!!

darling 6.5lbs in a week is fab, as I've been doing this for nearly a month and have only managed to lose 5lbs! don't get yourself down, aiming for a loss of 1 or 2lbs a week is achievable, you're not going to lose more than 3lbs a week more than likely.. keep motivated! :)

its good, you will have ups and downs. Hey, look at my weight loss and i stick to it all the time. You still lost weight even it if was less than the week before. Put it behind you and carry on, move on and continue you could lose 1, 2 3 or 4lb's or more next week, move on and ditch the diet you will probably gain it instead :)

Would you have been equally as grumpy if you had lost 4.5lb in the first week and then 3lb in the second week?
Same result!

I agree with everyone else. It has taken me 7 weeks to lose 3lbs. Now that is demotivating BUT i just continue in the hope that it will come off BUT mostly cos i prefer to eat this way. I may not always eat as much superfree as i am meant to but doing it this way i can control my intake and not binge on bags and bags of crisps. I like it better than NOT doing it AND i would only end up putting on weight when off plan - chin up and good lcuk!

I agree with everyone else. It has taken me 7 weeks to lose 3lbs. Now that is demotivating BUT i just continue in the hope that it will come off BUT mostly cos i prefer to eat this way. I may not always eat as much superfree as i am meant to but doing it this way i can control my intake and not binge on bags and bags of crisps. I like it better than NOT doing it AND i would only end up putting on weight when off plan - chin up and good lcuk!

I pretty much am the same not a fan of superfree so the weight loss may be slower but if i was off plan i would diet and binge !

Don't feel down, it is totally normal. I have had very good losses with this plan, but look at my signature, one week i had a maintain and one a 1 and a 1/2 lb and i have been 100% every week, no rhyme or reason for it, just that the body flucuates, especially for women, one week you can hold onto water, another you may not etc

Good luck and stick with it, it really does work.

I can honestly say that I have stuck to the plan 100% since August. I lose anything between 0.5lb and 4lb a week. I've also stayed the same twice. You've got to remember that losing weight isn't an exact science and just learn to put up with it!

Thank you for your replies, i feel a bit better now, i was going to have a complete blow out and eat everything in sight, although i did have a very large pack of maltesers and three choc orange clubs! Anyway, ive been out for a half hour walk with doggy, had a very sensible lunch and now am back on plan and looking forward to the week ahead, thank you all for your words of motivation and for not shouting at me!! Who knows i might lose three pound next week, but if i only lose a pound its still better than a gain so heres to a fab week xxx

I've been following the plan since June, I had 2 weeks off for my holiday in September and 4 or 5 days off for Christmas and New Year. My biggest loss has been 4lbs which immediatly went back on the next week. In my first week I lost 1.5lbs, second week 1lb. In over 9 months I've lost a stone and I'm on plan for 98% of the time. (One meal off plan every 2 or 3 weeks and a few extra syns for alcohol some weekends). It's not a massive quick fix diet for me. It's a long term plan and it's changed my eating habits I'd like to think for life. I'm not at all happy with my losses or my current weight or shape/size but my body seems to be (because it's hovered around these same 5lbs since September!).

When you've followed plan for 3 weeks solid 100% and stayed the same or gained then you can feel low and demotivated. 7.5lbs in a fortnight is an amazing achievement regardless of how much you weigh to start with. Well done, keep up the good work and you'll be there in no time. :)

well done darling, draw a line under the little wobble and straight back on it! that's the way to do it! just remember how good you felt stepping on those scales in your first week, that should keep you on track!!

This is the main reason I went back to group. I need someone to say "yay you lost a pound". Trying to do it on my own at home I was like "1 pound is that it? Where's the ice-cream!!!". I lost 5lbs last week and by my scales think it will be 1lb this week but I am going to take on board what jaylou said and think of it as 3 off last week and 3 this week :)

Better than a pound gain.

My old WW leader had a saying that seems fairly true to me anyways - "it NEVER comes off as quickly as it seemed to go on."

One pound a week = 52 pounds in a year which is 3 stone 10 pounds...... Not to be sniffed at is it?
I have hit a bit of a plateau where I rarely lose at the moment but I am learning to turn it round and embrace the fact that I have stayed the same and I am not gaining weight.
Look for the positive all the time, no matter how hard it may seem there is always a positive! x

Back