Going to start !

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by snowyz81, 4 May 2010 Social URL.

1. snowyz81

snowyz81 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8.5lb(12.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm just doing a bit of research as i think i'm going to give this one ago, sick of counting everything and need to lose at least 2 stone.

Has anyone had any problems ?

how much does it work out a week.

thanks guys x:p:p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. blodwen

blodwen Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(31.1%)
    Diet:
    lighter life
    Hi, all I can say is if you are going to do this try and be 100% as if you eat at any time it just makes you want to eat more even when you choose healthy options and still lose weight it is really hard to get back on it and also the losses are better at 100%!! Good luck the losses are brill!!

4. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    Totally agree with Blodwen on this one about being 100%. I think your head has to be in the right place first, it is a hard diet to start with. The results are fantastic and quick. It costs £36 a week but worth every penny. I save money doing this diet through not buying any rubbish for myself. Good luck and if you decide to do LT come on here for great advice and support, it really is a lifesaver!

5. snowyz81

snowyz81 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8.5lb(12.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have done SW, and WW and i find it too hard having to work out what i can and cant eat. I think this will be ideal as i just have the shakes/soup. And like you say, the amount of money i spend on food and rubbish, i will probably end up saving money. I'm going to the local chemist today to get more information.

6. bex!

bex! im on my way to slimdom!

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(34.51%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    hey hun good luck if u decide 2 do the diet. its tough but its easy 2 follow and fast. my mum lost 4 stone in under 4 mths on this. :)

bex

xox

7. snowyz81

snowyz81 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8.5lb(12.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well i have my first appointment tomorrow, very excited, only problem is. I'm not actually going to start till the 13th. I have a work lunch on the 12 and dont want to start and then end up messing it up on the wed. Do you think it will be ok if i get the stuff and then start next week ?

8. Taylor

Taylor Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(28.49%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.