Going to start !

snowyz81

I'm just doing a bit of research as i think i'm going to give this one ago, sick of counting everything and need to lose at least 2 stone.

Has anyone had any problems ?

how much does it work out a week.

thanks guys x:p:p

Hi, all I can say is if you are going to do this try and be 100% as if you eat at any time it just makes you want to eat more even when you choose healthy options and still lose weight it is really hard to get back on it and also the losses are better at 100%!! Good luck the losses are brill!!

Totally agree with Blodwen on this one about being 100%. I think your head has to be in the right place first, it is a hard diet to start with. The results are fantastic and quick. It costs £36 a week but worth every penny. I save money doing this diet through not buying any rubbish for myself. Good luck and if you decide to do LT come on here for great advice and support, it really is a lifesaver!

I have done SW, and WW and i find it too hard having to work out what i can and cant eat. I think this will be ideal as i just have the shakes/soup. And like you say, the amount of money i spend on food and rubbish, i will probably end up saving money. I'm going to the local chemist today to get more information.

hey hun good luck if u decide 2 do the diet. its tough but its easy 2 follow and fast. my mum lost 4 stone in under 4 mths on this. :)

bex

xox

Well i have my first appointment tomorrow, very excited, only problem is. I'm not actually going to start till the 13th. I have a work lunch on the 12 and dont want to start and then end up messing it up on the wed. Do you think it will be ok if i get the stuff and then start next week ?

Back