Going to the cinema - snacks!

lauryloo

What can i snack on at the cinema - when i go I am so used to getting a popcorn but with 28g being 7 syns i am not too sure what else to snack on!

I have been super good this week and don't want to blow it on a trip to the cinema!

Hi,
I usually bring my own popcorn- Lidl do multi bags and they are 4.5 syns per bag. Then get a diet coke and i dont feel deprived. Hope this helps..

I went to the flicks the other week and I sat there and had strawberries and pineapple that i'd cut up! Felt like a wally but I enjoyed it! :)

Packets of grape and apple, see the little kids ones that are ready prepared. I normally have them when i'm following plan and at the pictures, then i just drink either diet drink or a bottle of water. It is such a great feeling knowing you have been out and stuck to plan. Also if you wanted to use syns how about quavers. Oh and apparently those rainbow drops thingys are very low in syns for the amount you can eat x

I went a few weeks back with my friends but ate a massive dinner beforehand, we always go to KFC for a treat afterwards but I somehow managed to just have a coffee - came home and made myself Free supernoodles! I did take an apple and banana with me just in case! Some crisps are quite low synned so you could try that - not much help I'm afraid - enjoy the film xx

Thanks for all the replies - i might just bring a bag of low syn crisps or even go to lidls and find their popcorn!

Here ya go! Or M&S do a multipack of sweet popcorn for 3.5 syns per bag.

Snack A Jacks Snack a Jacks, Popcorn, Lightly Salted 13g bag

red.gif
Original 2½ Syns
green.gif
Green 2½ Syns

Snack A Jacks Snack a Jacks, Popcorn, Salt & Vinegar 10g bag

red.gif
Original 2 Syns
green.gif
Green 2 Syns

Snack A Jacks Snack a Jacks, Popcorn, Chocolate 23g bag

red.gif
Original 4 Syns
green.gif
Green 4 Syns

Snack A Jacks Snack a Jacks, Popcorn, Butter Toffee 23g bag

red.gif
Original 5 Syns
green.gif
Green 5 Syns

Oooh - didn't realise those snack a jacks are so low.

I'd take a pack of them & some grapes/strawberries good to have a few good snacky things to keep you going. :) Have a good time.

Are you a group member? If so take a look in the student area of the members site as there is an article on cinema snacks.

Back