Extra Easy Going wrong already!

Sue

Hi, I started SW on line 3 weeks ago and after week 1 lost 3 pounds. After week 2 nothing and this morning after week3 nothing lost again. I feel positive and organised and enjoy extra easy but something is wrong. I am 64 and weigh 10st 12lb but should be 9st 7 max. My paper diary reads well so far but I wonder if I might be better trying red and green. Trouble is my on line account is set up for EE and I don't know if I can change it. Any suggestions welcome.

Hi, i'm also a SW online member.
I'm not sure what you mean about it being set to extra easy? Its not set to anything as far as I am aware, but you do need to click in to a different option to find the info on red or green.

If you log on to your slimming world account, from the page where it says "welcome to slimming world online Sue" click on "my weight loss plan". In the orange bar at the top there is an option for "our other plans" and on that page you will find the info on Green and Original.

Hope that helps, let me know if you find it! :)

Sue my only suggestion would be to check you're having 1/3 superfree with each meal, drinking enough water (this really does have an effect), having your syns, counting your syns correctly.

Have you looked at peoples diaries on here, they could give you some ideas/help.

I personally prefer red & green days as I'm not really a big meat eater, I like fish but not too keen on other meats & don't like beef/steak/sausages etc.

If you could post some info on what you are eating/drinking we can take a look & see if we can help in any way.

Hi, i'm also a SW online member.
I'm not sure what you mean about it being set to extra easy? Its not set to anything as far as I am aware, but you do need to click in to a different option to find the info on red or green.

If you log on to your slimming world account, from the page where it says "welcome to slimming world online Sue" click on "my weight loss plan". In the orange bar at the top there is an option for "our other plans" and on that page you will find the info on Green and Original.

Hope that helps, let me know if you find it! :)

Thank you TheOnlyPink I didn't look far enough and assumed Red and Green options weren't available to new members. Great stuff

Sue my only suggestion would be to check you're having 1/3 superfree with each meal, drinking enough water (this really does have an effect), having your syns, counting your syns correctly.

Have you looked at peoples diaries on here, they could give you some ideas/help.

I personally prefer red & green days as I'm not really a big meat eater, I like fish but not too keen on other meats & don't like beef/steak/sausages etc.

If you could post some info on what you are eating/drinking we can take a look & see if we can help in any way.

Thank you Michelle, I will take even more care and follow your advice. Hopefully next Monday I will be posting good news!.

Hi, I'm struggling too. I've done 4 weeks of EE and not lost much and last week stayed the same despite being 100% since starting.

I think it can be easy to overdo things on EE, I know they say you can eat as much as you like of all the free things,but portion sizes do count. The other thing is to check you are eating enough. Are you having your HEs and your syns? If you don't have your syns then you on't lose, trust me I've been there! Could you post a days eating and see if we can spot something? I know it took me a while to get to grips with the plan at group with all the feedback.

Back