Gok's Roadshow

JanD

maintaining since June'09
Hey guys :D ..... do you remember when I went with my friend to the recording of the 1st Masterclass of Gok's new television series back in November (I think it was)??

Well it's showing next Tuesday (25th) at 8pm on channel 4 :D . I don't know whether I'll be on screen but if they show Gok resting his head on someone's 'bangers' and saying he wants to stay there forever - that's my friend Julie :) ... If they do pan around the group I WAS standing at the front and was wearing a long black & grey striped jumper with a big star on the front (you'll recognise it Tan ;)) or they might show us all parading in front of him as he tells us our body shapes ... mind you there were an awful lot of us there!!

Just in case you watch it ;) xxx

:D:D Yes indeed ... Our Fairy Gokmother :D:D xx

Actually the jumper I'm talking about is the one I'm wearing in my profile pic .... HaHa ... only got the 1 ;) xx

Last edited:
As a matter of interest Jan what body shape did he tell you you were? And is it the same as what you thought you were? Just curious as I can't decide if I'm hourglass or pear-shaped!

He told me I was pear shaped - which is what I thought/knew. I have to say though my friend was mortified as she's always thought of herself as hourglass and he said she was apple :(

You are pear shaped if your hips are wider than your shoulders, hourglass if shoulders & hips are about the same width and you REALLY go in in the middle ;) xx

Woo hoo sounds like I'm a bottom heavy hourglass ;)

Pear then ;) :giggle: xx

JanD said:
He told me I was pear shaped - which is what I thought/knew. I have to say though my friend was mortified as she's always thought of herself as hourglass and he said she was apple :(

You are pear shaped if your hips are wider than your shoulders, hourglass if shoulders & hips are about the same width and you REALLY go in in the middle ;) xx

Lol I think that makes me hour-glass with pear juice. My thighs are wider than my hips/shoulders due to no muscle tone in legs! lol

:Na_Na_Na_Na:

That's still pear shaped ... for 'hips' read 'bottom half' ;) xx

Shoulders and hips are roughly the same now so maybe my shape has changed :) fingers crossed!!

Thx, that makes me hourglass them, I go in a huge amount in the middle. I think my waist is about 27 now but my hips are still over 40..... Not sure how much as I haven't measured them lately. I was trying to order some stuff from Boden today but gave up on trousers......it's just as difficult as when I was fatter!

I suppose I could always wear elasticted waists like older people wear:eek:

Jealous of you sandra with your hourglass figure... Oh I'd love Gok to tell me my shape I can never figure it out. How do you measure your shoulders? I think my shoulders and hips look about the same but i don't have a small waist?? I'm kinda box shape? would i be an apple??

Sandra your gas!!! Wait till poor tanya sees :)

Little-me I guess you would be apple. You don't measure your shoulders as such it's just the width not the circumference. I think the best way would be to ask someone else to tell you if your shoulders are wider than your hips etc. I don't think we are best at judging what we see in the mirror! :eek:

Sandra! How skinny are you with your 27" waist!!! AND ... I'll have to be after slappin' you as well as Tan! I wear loads of elasticated stuff!! HARRRRUMPH!!!!! :( (;)) xx

That confirms it then Jan, you are officially old! Have you seen what I've put under my name?

Love it!!! Think I'll do something similar and make Tan feel awful!!! LOL xxx

I had to take part too :)

Oh you ladies what are you like!!! :giggle:
I want to join in but I like my hearts there too much :p xxx

Back