• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Golden Balls -Monday 18th June!

icemoose

The Diet Guy
Got a letter yesterday to say that the TV game show "Golden Balls" I did will start on Monday 18th June.

It is on at 5pm on ITV1 in the week.

Not sure which episode I am on as they didn't say but look out for me in a very pink shirt!!

Also I said Cambridge Diet twice so hopefully they won't have cut it (I am sure they will though!!)

Mike

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

westiegirl

Gold Member
S: 13st1lb C: 13st1lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 29.5 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I just saw an advert for Golden Balls after Britain's Got Talent finished and said to my mum, "that guy on that looks like Mike........"

Rushed back to Minimins because I thought that if it was there must be a thread somewhere. Sure enough.....

One of 2 things, either I'm very sad or you're very famous :p!

icemoose

The Diet Guy
LMAO! Yeah I saw the advert after Britain's Got Talent, assume that means I will be on Monday night at 5pm then as they just said the series started then.

I think the format of the show was really good, I just hope that when I mentioned Cambridge Diet they don't cut it but I bet they do :-(

icemoose

The Diet Guy
Yep me neither! I won't be in till 6 so will have to watch it back. Apart from Jasper once taking the mickey out of big people which annoyed me I thought the show itself was a good format.

M.

Is there a repeat? As I don't get in from work until 6:00pm :(

kittykat

Gold Member
S: 29st0lb
i dont get in from work till 9pm and timer on videos busted what am i gonna do ??

Have you got a t.v. mag for next week? You could check if it's repeated on ITV2 at a later time? You never know :S

kittykat

Gold Member
S: 29st0lb
just seen the ad too mike your looking great xx

rubyberrie

Working My Way to Thin!
Hi icemoose

Seen you on the telly lots over the weekend in the advert for Golden Balls - I did not know you were going to be on it - but I recognised you from the trailer :bliss:

Is the programme recorded or will it be live? if it is - hope everything goes well and you win lots!! :D

Karen

Serial Foodie!
S: 19st7lb C: 18st2lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 49.6 Loss: 1st5lb(6.96%)
my eyes will be peeled!

icemoose

The Diet Guy
Thanks for the good luck but I filmed it back in March!!

I am not sure if my episode is tonight or Wednesday as it could be either!! The advert makes it look like tonight BUT I got a letter to say it was Wednesday.

So if it isn't on tonight then will be Wednesday!

M,

Well I wasn't home to watch it. Did anyone catch it? Will have to try to catch it on Wednesday.

Dizzy x

bump

Karen

Serial Foodie!
S: 19st7lb C: 18st2lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 49.6 Loss: 1st5lb(6.96%)
i saw it. very good! and mike won 4k...good stuff!!!

S: 16st6lb C: 10st12lb G: 10st3lb BMI: 26.1 Loss: 5st8lb(33.91%)
Hey Mike, ya was looking really fantastic... i flicked over... and thought i recognise dat guy... it wasn't till half way through the show i realised it was you...I missed the beginning... otherwise i'd have realised when Jasper spoke to u!!!

Well done 4k was a good bit of work!!!