golden syrup weetabix

blondexxx

Does anybody know what the syn's are for the weetabix with golden syrup and can they still be a healthy extra with a few added syns? Xx

Hi. I've just checked the app and for 2 golden syrup wheetabix it's 8 syns. I didn't look on main site so can't help with the hex part of the question! Hope it's of help.x

They are not given on the HEb list, but the choc ones used to be HEb + 2 syns, and they were 8 syns. I should imagine you could use it like that if you want.

The chocolate ones are not on the list any more i'm afraid - neither flavour are HEBs sorry :(

blondexxx said:
Oh no! Ok thank you everyone. Think i'll stick to plain. Ha ha xx

If you like the plain ones with fat free yogurt you could always dribble a tbsp of golden syrup in which is 2 syns.. A lower syn option maybe? I don't think this would work well if you were using milk though?!?!?!?

Hmmmm i do these for my sons breakfast sometimes an they smell SOOOO nice!! x

Tay10r said:
If you like the plain ones with fat free yogurt you could always dribble a tbsp of golden syrup in which is 2 syns.. A lower syn option maybe? I don't think this would work well if you were using milk though?!?!?!?

No. Can't imagine that would be very nice! Ha ha. I will have to try that. Thank you x

Back