Gone downhill

Nicki xWx

I fell off the wagon last weekend went to a BBQ and had a burger, 1burger turned into 2, then a hot dog, I put on 3lbs, now I am severely depressed, ashamed of myself and withdrawn, can't believe I got so far and ruined it all. And now I so depressed I can't pick myself up and have stopped eating all together. Which, let's face it, what's the point in being on xenical if u dnt eat. Can't believe me sometimes

Hey u, we've all been there, dont beat yourself up, you have come a long way in just over a month too so it does work, you just had an off day thats all.

Clean slate from tomorrow, healthy 3 meals and your tablet at each meal we can do it. Not eating is only going to make you binge when you get really hungry and then p*ssed off, its a downward spiral. Tomorrow is a new day !

Dont give up on yourself, 3lb is nothing! It will be gone in days. xxx

We all fall off the wagon sometimes (me on Thursday). So don't feel bad about it and start eating or you'll just give yourself bad cravings!!

Don't beat yourself up over it, you can't change the past so don't dwell on it.

If you fancy a burger then Quorn burgers are great, once they're in a bun with a bit of ketchup I can't tell the difference between them and normal burgers! They take 90 seconds in the microwave so super quick too.

They do small frozen ones - 4.8g fat/100g - 73 cals and 2.4g fat per burger.

The fresh ones are more 1/4 pounder size, 'beef & sweet red onion' burgers are 3.8g fat/100g - 97 cals and 3g fat per burger.

I have them with a good sized portion of less than 5% fat oven chips (quite a few brands are OK fat wise) or wedges and half a tin of beans. Comes in at under 15g of fat per meal and you feel like you've had a meal from the bad old days!

If it makes you feel any better I succumbed to some chocolate and a French fancy tonight. I feel a bit p*ssed with myself but totm is always a toughie for me. Next month I will he prepared but I am going to continue to kick this butt no matter what

Hope you are feeling a little better now hun!

xxxxxxx

Thanks katie, I managed to get back on track this week and lost 4lbs, awsome, and then Chinese food turned up last night, I only ordered a portion on vegetables, but finally gave in to chow mein and rice. Again today I am ashamed and devastated. Naughty naughty nicki.

Well done on the 4lbs Nicki, and don't beat yourself up about the Chinese. One meal won't stop you from losing weight, it's what you do afterwards!
Put it behind you and get back on track, and I bet you'll be pleasantly surprised when you get on the scales next time :)
A x

Well done on the 4lbs! Chow mein is not as ba as you think! In fact its one of the healthiest things that you can have from there! You can have a huge portion on sw!

Good luck for this week hun

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Really? I felt so guilty it looked so greasy! Haven't done very well today either. I'm beginning to hate weekends. They're really Slowing the weight loss down. But I'm determined that I'm straight back on it tomorrow!!!! I have got to do this for my boys

Really? I felt so guilty it looked so greasy! Haven't done very well today either. I'm beginning to hate weekends. They're really Slowing the weight loss down. But I'm determined that I'm straight back on it tomorrow!!!! I have got to do this for my boys

Wow you could have just written that about me! Im a slow looser (currently gaining lol) cos I cave in at the weekend! Grr its so annoying isnt it! You can either just accept that your a slow looser and carry on the scenic route or give up the weekend treats! I know that when I try to give them up I end up failing big time! You could cook your self a healthier option of say a chinese and make your own egg fried rice and chicken chow mein!

Stick with it hun! A lb a week is 3 stones 7 lbs in a year! I know i'd prefer to have fun on the way and loose a little slower!

Sorry im babbling again loool:p

Hope you and your boys are having a top weekend hun!

Love katie

xxx

Ps chicken chow mein is 7 syns for 360g so u get a huge plate and your daily allowance is 15 syns! Same with ww its low points too!

Back