good afternoon!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mikayla, 21 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Mikayla

Mikayla Member

Diet:
    slim fast
    Hey all, I have just registered and I thought I might introduce myself. My name is Mikayla and I am a 21 year old student. Im unlike a lot of other kids my age, seeing as im a great deal shorter than other girls. I am only 4'10. I have an incredibly difficult time trying to stay at a healthy weight at my height(especially as a student and being around greasey food all the time, PLUS, i am a chef at a DELICIOUS italtian restaurant.. so that doesnt help!!!). Every pound just sticks to me!!!

I am currently 120. I know, everyone is probably thinking im crazy for being unhappy, BUT. Keep in mind...I am about half a foot or more SHORTER than the average female. My goal is to be between 90 and 95. So I've got about thirty pounds to shed. I have neither lost, or gained any weight in the last 8 months(why, I do not know). But I have had it with myself, and decided I need a bit of inspiration..so here I am!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Samantha_Carolyn

Samantha_Carolyn I know I can do it...

Diet:
    Doing my own thing
    Hi Mikayla

Welcome to the forum. You'll find loads of support and encouragement here to help you reach your target weight.

Have you an idea of which diet plan you will be following, or will you be doing your own thing?

4. Mikayla

Mikayla Member

Diet:
    slim fast
    Ive decided to give the Slim Fast diet a try. Combined with a new exercise dvd I purchased that looks promising( Jillian Michaels: 30 Day Shred)

5. Gemstone

Gemstone Here for the Journey

Diet:
    Healthy Eating (common sense)
    :welcome: Mikayla. You've pressed all the right buttons for support and lots of fun out here in cyber space. Good luck with your weightloss. :)

6. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    Hi Mikayla, welcome to the forum. Good luck with your journey x

7. Viv

Viv Member

Hi Mikayla,
    Welcome to the forum...this really is a suportive place & im sure you'l get the support & help you need

viv xx

8. Mikayla

Mikayla Member

Diet:
    slim fast
    thank you everyone for the welcoming! im starting to feel like trying to lose might not be all that terrible with all this wonderful support!!!

9. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    This place really does make it easier. Anything you want to know, any advice or support you need, it's all here

10. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  11. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. have a look at the inspirational slide show and you will be totally inspired.

You have not got a lot to lose and i know you will be able to do it. are you going to do your own calorie counting or healthy eating or going to join something like WW or SW

And must be very difficult working in a gorgeous restaurant too

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.