Good all week, naughty all weekend???

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by kjs1628, 30 March 2009 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. kjs1628

kjs1628 Surely....

Start Weight:
    12st8.8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0.8lb(8.37%)
    Diet:
    SnS
    I seem to have fallen into this routine - I'm really good (and enjoy being good) all week, but come the weekend I'm bad...very, very bad.

I am managing to maintain or lose a tiny bit, but I wonder what I could achieve with 7 good days....

Does anyone else out there do this?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. HellieCopter

HellieCopter Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7.5lb(19.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Me! Well, I used to be. Over the last few weekends though I've decided that being like that was getting me nowhere fast and just wasting money and frustrating/upsetting me. So now I'm being as absolutely good as possible, even at weekends. Last week it didn't really work as I only lost half, but it was TOM. This week...I'm being angelic and if I don't lose at least 1.5 I'm going for lipo!!! LOL!

4. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(33.2%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    I always have at least one day when I am naughty but I count everything in. I find it helps to stay good all week if there is a treat day on the horizon!

5. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    i am the same 100% all week then some times i go off the rails and put on but then i was 100% for 7 days and lost 4lb so that keeps me going now!

6. Princess Sausage

Princess Sausage Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    SW EE
    used to do this. This time when I joined I joined a group early in the week to deter me from going off the rails. Now I weigh in Tues morning and find this helps

7. JestersTear

JestersTear Cute, but psycho!

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I think it depends on your definition of 'naughty' *lol*
    As a general rule I'm good at the weekend, but I'll usually have a bottle of wine, or an ice cream or something. This weekend, I'd thought I'd be able to stay 100% but then we went to a reloative's party on the Saturday and had a buffet...and later a glass of wine. On Sunday I had an ice cream and then an after show party and had a small pizza. So, instead of being good, I ended up being naughty *sigh*.
    All I can do now is be a good girl all week and hope that I haven't done too much damage (WI on Thursday evening)

8. lauryloo

lauryloo Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.91%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I can be quite bad at the weekends but i don't go over my points too much - it'll usually be a pesky glass of wine that pushes me over the edge!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.