Good all week, naughty all weekend???

kjs1628

Surely....
I seem to have fallen into this routine - I'm really good (and enjoy being good) all week, but come the weekend I'm bad...very, very bad.

I am managing to maintain or lose a tiny bit, but I wonder what I could achieve with 7 good days....

Does anyone else out there do this?

Me! Well, I used to be. Over the last few weekends though I've decided that being like that was getting me nowhere fast and just wasting money and frustrating/upsetting me. So now I'm being as absolutely good as possible, even at weekends. Last week it didn't really work as I only lost half, but it was TOM. This week...I'm being angelic and if I don't lose at least 1.5 I'm going for lipo!!! LOL!

I always have at least one day when I am naughty but I count everything in. I find it helps to stay good all week if there is a treat day on the horizon!

i am the same 100% all week then some times i go off the rails and put on but then i was 100% for 7 days and lost 4lb so that keeps me going now!

used to do this. This time when I joined I joined a group early in the week to deter me from going off the rails. Now I weigh in Tues morning and find this helps

I think it depends on your definition of 'naughty' *lol*
As a general rule I'm good at the weekend, but I'll usually have a bottle of wine, or an ice cream or something. This weekend, I'd thought I'd be able to stay 100% but then we went to a reloative's party on the Saturday and had a buffet...and later a glass of wine. On Sunday I had an ice cream and then an after show party and had a small pizza. So, instead of being good, I ended up being naughty *sigh*.
All I can do now is be a good girl all week and hope that I haven't done too much damage (WI on Thursday evening)

I can be quite bad at the weekends but i don't go over my points too much - it'll usually be a pesky glass of wine that pushes me over the edge!

Back