Good and bad of celeb slim!

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by sooz78, 8 February 2009 Social URL.

1. sooz78

sooz78 Is wearing skinny jeans!

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(19.31%)
    Diet:
    CS
    Well over the last 2 days i have experienced the good and bad side of this diet! Yesterday after spending days constipated :eek: I took 2 laxitives instead of the recommended 1!! Was fine for a few hours then ...... well i do not need to say but you can imagine lol. So that was the bad.

But today I went shopping and bought my first ever pair of skinny jeans and ugg boots and a few tops all in 1 size smaller than i was.

So what has been your good and bad points of celeb slim??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Soozy-Sparklers

Soozy-Sparklers Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    18st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.31%)
    Diet:
    Avidlite
    The only bad things I have noticed, is how much more you notice the smell of chips, bacon butties, mcdonalds...when walking through town centres! It's not fair :(

Also, I didn't think that I would get any constipation...until I went to the loo yesterday :( :( it's not nice!

I'm going to wait until the first week in March (get paid, and I'm on holiday for a week) before I start to look at new clothes...the best place I go to is New Look, especially for Jeans...if I can get into an 18...I know I've lost some weight! :D :D

Keep it up! x

4. thejesta

thejesta Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.06%)
    Diet:
    celebrity slim
    For me 'the bad' was walking 20mins in the snow to my nearest rowlands to buy a celeb slim bar (in an attempt to kill my choc craving) then discovering it tasted like sawdust! Certainly not worth the 2.29 or braving the sub zero temperatures! haha

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.