good/bad news

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by chunky-monkey77, 18 August 2009 Social URL.

1. chunky-monkey77

chunky-monkey77 i seriously swear i am up 2 no good !

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(15.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    the bad news is i put on half again totatally fed up but on the up side i won 2 packets of hi-fi bars so now i have loads to munch on threw out the week.
    i purposley didnt weigh myself all week waiting till wi and was so sure i had lost as i felt as if i had . going back to the week when i lost 3 and a half and see if i can lose something next week.here's hoping :p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Julianne_julz

Julianne_julz Bears dont dig on dancin'

!/2 lb is fine. I have been using my wk2 food diary the last week, and a little extra exercise, here's hoping it pays off at WI tomorrow :eek: Good luck to you next WI I'm sure your efforts will show next time.xx

4. JoJosing

JoJosing Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4lb(30.15%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Have you taken your measurements? A lady at my class today was saying sometimes when she had a gain she would rush home and re measure herself and find that while she did not loose on the scales she lost inches.

judimac likes this.
  5. squiddie

squiddie Starting Again!

Start Weight:
    27st9lb
    Current Weight:
    23st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st11lb(13.7%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Don;t stress hun, take a deep breath and move on. I always take my measurements - always a fabulous idea :)

6. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    I put on 1/2lb once (tho I deserved to) and I was so mad I went back to my first week and lost 4lbs! So well done for going back to repeat a good week, you'll see the results next week.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.