Good Day!

helloworld!

It's Day Four today and I swapped to Working Solution and had tuna and salad for lunch, purely because I was meeting a friend and we were going out. I have been feeling rubbish today :(, but I think that is more to do with me coming down with a cold and TOTM than the diet to be honest. Have struggled to drink cold water so been letting it get to room temp first, haven't drunk as much as I usually do though.

I made a cake for work and I had about a centimetre sized piece of it because I didn't want to take it in if it's rubbish! I am pleased with myself as I cut the top off so it was flat before I iced it, and I could have eaten the spare top bit entirely, it smelled good, but I didn't. 'Cause I want to LOSE weight, not get blimmin' fatter :rolleyes:.

How was your day?

Well done for actually managing to make a cake, I made my daughter her porridge this morning and it took alot of willpower to not scoff the lot! she keeps asking me why I'm aloud to drink milkshake in the morning and she's not, haha, I've just started day 4 now I cant wait till Monday so I can weigh myself :D good luck for the rest of your week xx

Thank you, you too! I have been avoiding food as far as I can..I don't particularly want it, but my sense of smell seems to be heightened!

I definitely find I've got a much more sensitive sense of smell when I'm doing a vlcd - I remember once smelling the most amazing cucumber (!!) from 2 rooms away.

Though at the moment I've got flu/cold/chest infection and can't smell or taste anything so I've gone completely the other way.

I'm sorry to hear that - there are lots of bugs about as the weather is changing. Hope you feel better soon! x

Back