Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Good day!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lil_legs, 7 July 2011 Social URL.

1. lil_legs

lil_legs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1.5lb(0.91%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Having another great day today! Booked a few hours off work as I have a delivery and had to pick up a few bits and bobs.

Resisted a free meal at a lovely restaurant paid for by work, instead I came home after my errands and went for a swim. Only 15mins but did 50 widths, gonna go Sunday and Monday.

Reading a magazine in the garden now enjoying the sunshine, just had an omelette :)

Later I will try on all my new size 10 clothes that have arrived for holidays to see how far away I am! Hopefully an achievable distance!!

Hope your all having a good day :) xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Illa

Illa Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.18%)
    Diet:
    Mostly raw vegan
    good job, size 10 I'm dreaming about such clothes, but happy to fit a size 16 right now ;)

4. lil_legs

lil_legs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1.5lb(0.91%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I am sooo pleased. They all fit (need to lose at least another 7lb+ for them to look really nice but they arent million miles away!!) Granted they are stretchy but thats not the point, they are size 10's lol.

Ive even bought a playsuit which i would never have dreamt of wearing before... it does up but if i can get under 10 st and lose my belly it will look fab!!

yay! chuffed :)

5. GagaOoLala

GagaOoLala Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st5lb
    Current Weight:
    21st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)

Well done hun thats brilliant! :)

I found a dress in my wardrobe that was too small before and fits perfectly now! I love that feeling its great isnt it? :p x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.