GOOD EVENING ALL

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Gemma1986, 1 March 2008 Social URL.

1. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    Good evening all
    How has every1s day been?What we been up to? I am on 5th day of ss and find it ok now,cant wait for WI Monday i am back on track now after hols and lower!! :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Diet:
    Cambridge Plan
    Glad to see that you have stayed the course so far!

I have had a clear out of clothes that are too big for me!

Got bagfuls for the charity shop, the bin and to sell on ebay!

Am shattered now - going to have an early night

4. Tinsel

Tinsel Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi,my days been ok been great all day been shopping done housework to keep my mind occupied, however have sat down and realised I was actually starving so ate 3 cheese triangles!!! (why triangles..hmm..) then made myself a coffee with a bit chocolate tetra in to take the edge off. I'm in my 2nd week and have been fine before this, i'm on sole source this should be ok shouldnt it?

5. sasha63

sasha63 I ♥ CD !!

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    meal replacement
    :DHi Gemma was away most of afternoon so on catch up with my water. have my eldest son for w-end here for mothers day tomorrow so glad to see him and spending time with him this w-end all you mammies have a great day tomorrow xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.