Good evening my lovelys :)

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Chev13, 11 January 2008 Social URL.

1. Chev13

Chev13 Glass of wine anyone?

Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Hi Guys,

Hope you all had a FAB day,

Well day 1 seemed to well, all i can say is FOOD, from being starved on CD it is a pleasure to plan what to eat and buy food :) I was so excited in Tesco's

I have decided to do the Kick Start programme but it is rather confusing but think i have got the plot of it, which means that i now have 28 points, 3 meals, plus bonus points to make up, which from my calculations means i can have a nice snack every day, and Two glasses of wine a night :)

So this makes me VERY VERY happy :)

If anyone is going to say don't, please do, as i feel this is to easy and i clearly must be doing something wrong,

Love you all

Mark

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Chev13

Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Hi Guys,

Think i am going to re-evaluate my weekly plan, don't think it is a good idea to put that wine in no matter how much it would make me happy :)

Going to add an extra bit of crumpet ;) ;) or two :)

Love you all loads

Mark

xx

4. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

Ooh, you're very sensible! - I would DEFINITELY have gone for the wine myself, heehee :)

5. Chev13

Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Oh, i am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO tempted to keep the wine, but i know it isn't a good thing :(

>BIG HUGS<

Mark

xx

6. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Mark :)

You know that the vino will weaken your resolve and having you heading for loads of crumpet !!!!..instead of 2. Don't ya?!!!!

Wise choice to avoid the old vino...just for now;):D

Lacey :D

7. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I have to admit that since starting WW unless Im going out I only have alcohol on my 'treat night'

Partly to cut down on the amount I was drinking - hmmm sound like a right alkie now dont I lol but partly because I cant help feel alcohol is wasting points ;)

8. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

Oh wow, get you sensible lot!! Lol

9. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

well im totally the opposite and enjoy a couple of g and ts it helps me destress lolxx

10. bexie1981

bexie1981 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.21%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Maybe save the vino for treat night, or try one week with and one week without and see if it has any big impact on your weight loss. You can always try the Weight watchers wine so you feel a little more virtuous. By the way, is that any good? Or does it just taste like grape juice? Anybody tried it?

11. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

I love the weight watchers white wine! I actually prefer to a lot of other wine. It is quiet sweet though, so if you prefer dry white then it probably isn't for you (I love sweet/medium wine, so it's perfect for me :)).

12. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

we cant get it over here in oz:eek:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.