Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Good Girl Gone Bad!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by hayleyp86, 21 January 2011 Social URL.

1. hayleyp86

hayleyp86 Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello Everyone!

I am hoping by writing down a diary it will help me along the way to being comfortable in my skin (or more comfortable should i say)

I think the hardest thing to accept with my weight gain was up until being about 21 i could eat anything and everything and nothing would touch me... i was very slim but i had curves in the right places (well up top, not so much behind) and i felt very good in my own skin!

In the last 2 years or so (i almost 25) i have gained approx a stone and half. this makes me 9 and a half stone and standing small 5'3(ish). Now i understand many people on here have much more weight to lose and may think i am being silly, but it is amazing what those extra pounds can do to a tiny frame which is top heavy.

I think the worst of the weight situates round my stomach (not alone there) which i could get over if i didnt have 32FF breasts. With pretty slender legs (ish) i feel silly.

I have dabbled with the idea of slimming world for a while as my mum did it a few years ago and had really good losses. I seem to do so well for half of the week and then let slip somewhere... This week i had a football booze disaster and while i dusted myself off... time of the month arrives and yesterday and today i have munched on crisps and crap on my lunches...

Tomorrow is saturday and i hate the thought of having to deprive myself (i have gone over my weekly syns and they dont start again until monday). I think my best bet is to have plenty of superfree soups this weekend and if i need a small treat - allow myself and get back to a strict 105 syns as of monday.

I feel much better saying all this already... plus with my gym sessions this weekend i am sure i will be burning a few of those pesky syns away!

Monday evening i will weigh myself and if i STS i will be happy... this plan is still taking me some getting used to... but i am sure i will get there in the end!!!

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hayleyp86

hayleyp86 Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Weigh in tonight and even though i have had a disaster of a first 'official' week, my clothes do feel better and my stomache doesnt seem as flabby!

I am going to be attempting to make some of my fave italian restraunt classics this week as i have printed off Menus of my fave places and will recreate 'slimming world' versions. If they are yummy i will make sure to post them in the recipe section.

x

4. hayleyp86

hayleyp86 Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I didnt even weigh myself on monday - i didnt want to :( i have a good day and then i have a bad day... i don't know if this is for me... i did something really silly yesterday to... i havent cooked with butter for weeks... making changes...and yesterday i did and felt bad afterwards... i think i am going to try and write myself a week long plan of what i will eat and what need to get for it...

Silly self rant over with and now for the real deal... (crosesses fingers)

5. hayleyp86

hayleyp86 Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Really need to start this plan 100% always something to make me go slightly off plan. Gonna scour this site and the web and make myself a recipe book.

I will do this!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.