Good Girl Gone Bad!

hayleyp86

Hello Everyone!

I am hoping by writing down a diary it will help me along the way to being comfortable in my skin (or more comfortable should i say)

I think the hardest thing to accept with my weight gain was up until being about 21 i could eat anything and everything and nothing would touch me... i was very slim but i had curves in the right places (well up top, not so much behind) and i felt very good in my own skin!

In the last 2 years or so (i almost 25) i have gained approx a stone and half. this makes me 9 and a half stone and standing small 5'3(ish). Now i understand many people on here have much more weight to lose and may think i am being silly, but it is amazing what those extra pounds can do to a tiny frame which is top heavy.

I think the worst of the weight situates round my stomach (not alone there) which i could get over if i didnt have 32FF breasts. With pretty slender legs (ish) i feel silly.

I have dabbled with the idea of slimming world for a while as my mum did it a few years ago and had really good losses. I seem to do so well for half of the week and then let slip somewhere... This week i had a football booze disaster and while i dusted myself off... time of the month arrives and yesterday and today i have munched on crisps and crap on my lunches...

Tomorrow is saturday and i hate the thought of having to deprive myself (i have gone over my weekly syns and they dont start again until monday). I think my best bet is to have plenty of superfree soups this weekend and if i need a small treat - allow myself and get back to a strict 105 syns as of monday.

I feel much better saying all this already... plus with my gym sessions this weekend i am sure i will be burning a few of those pesky syns away!

Monday evening i will weigh myself and if i STS i will be happy... this plan is still taking me some getting used to... but i am sure i will get there in the end!!!

x

Weigh in tonight and even though i have had a disaster of a first 'official' week, my clothes do feel better and my stomache doesnt seem as flabby!

I am going to be attempting to make some of my fave italian restraunt classics this week as i have printed off Menus of my fave places and will recreate 'slimming world' versions. If they are yummy i will make sure to post them in the recipe section.

x

I didnt even weigh myself on monday - i didnt want to :( i have a good day and then i have a bad day... i don't know if this is for me... i did something really silly yesterday to... i havent cooked with butter for weeks... making changes...and yesterday i did and felt bad afterwards... i think i am going to try and write myself a week long plan of what i will eat and what need to get for it...

Silly self rant over with and now for the real deal... (crosesses fingers)

Really need to start this plan 100% always something to make me go slightly off plan. Gonna scour this site and the web and make myself a recipe book.

I will do this!

Back