Good Idea Or Not??

Jmason09

At the moment i smoke around 20 a day but since being on LT iv been smoking 30-35 a day :eek: that in itself is depressing me...has anyone tried to give up with on LT and if so does it make the diet harder as im finding it hard while smoking but i really cant keep smoking this much by the end of this diet im going to look good on the outside but be destroyed on the in from all the smoking...any advice??
jade xx

Hiya Jade
I quit smoking in February this year and result was nearly two stone on. I can imagine if I was still smoking I would smoke alot also. I feel for u
Have u heard if electric cigs. They r very good and healthier. Cheaper also. I use them. Maybe give these a try? Xx

Hi Jade. Sorry can't really help with any ideas, luckily smoking's not one of my vices, only food! Kate's idea sounds good. Best wishes to you.

My mum finally quit smoking a couple of months ago, and she went through some withdrawal, if you were to go through that while on the diet you might risk failing on both attempts. I think its down to you to know what your capable of, if it were me i imagine i would want to tackle one thing at a time, so i could give each task the concentration/willpower i think it would require.

Back