Good luck all

Jiggerz

Hello everyone,

I'm just back from the GP and I've got to come off LT. I'm really miffed as I'd kind of cracked it and wasn't finding it so difficult anymore. But, apparently I'm not healing as well as I should and my BP is a tad too low for his liking so yesterday was my last day on LT for a while. My weigh in shouldn't have been until Weds but I'd managed to lose 4.5lb so far this week, I thought I was on track for 6lb, ho hum.

So, I'll be hopping over to a different forum now, I may not be able to continue with LT but I'm b*ggered if I'm going to stop losing the weight. I'm hugely grateful to LT for helping me shed 18lb in under 3 weeks, under difficult circumstances too, so I know that you're all going to continue and be where you want to be in no time at all. It's going to take me a bit longer now, I average around 2-3lb a week when on Atkins, but I'll get there and see you all on the slim side :D

Thank you all so much for the support, as I'm sure most of you know, LT is hard, but would be nigh on impossible without this place and all the wonderful people on here. I wish you all the best of luck and huge inner strength. I'll pop in and out to see how you're all doing anyway. I started this journey with a few of you, and I genuinely want to see you at the end. You can all do it so long as you stick together.

Good luck, much love and best wishes to you all

Jayne xxx :wave_cry:

aww jiggerz so sad to see you go but you have to get yourself better hun. I hope it all goes well for you hun...good luck and take care x.

Best of luck Jayne with your recovery and your future weight loss goals :)

Your health definitely comes first but you sound determined to continue your weight loss journey. Good luck hun, come back and see us soon xx

Aw sorry you're going but your health is definately most important. Your body uses loads of energy repairing itself and you don't want a big open wound. Take care and sending weight loss vibes!!!

Fantastic determination, wow!! Good luck hun, keep at it xxxx

Back