Good luck everyone :)

Karazykat07

Silver Member
Hi All,
Sorry to say but i am shifting over to the Slimming World forum.
I tried and tried with LT but i beat myself in the end. I lost 37 lbs in 9 weeks but then the serious cheating crept in.
To any of you who are really struggling i beg you to not start cheating. It gets worse and worse and then it's a hell of a fight to get back onto it.
I just do not have enough will power to get through the evenings. Some people can brave it out and get through it but not me.
I've done SW before and i think it will work better for me.
I have made some great friends on here so i will be checking in but i want to wish you all good luck and good results :) xx

We'll miss you, Kate but it sounds like you're doing the best thing for you. Good parting advice about not starting to cheat in the first place - I totally agree with that!
Good luck with SW, hun - I'm sure it will suit you and you will get great results. Enjoy! ;)

good luck and well done on your 37lbs off... SW is great I lost 8 stone with them, i really cannot fault their plan, for me i just got bored as i was doing it for over 2 years and needed a change. Once i get to my target I will certainly be back at SW to maintain... Best of luck

Really sorry to see you go Kate, but i wish you loads of luck, keep in touch!!!! xxx

Bye Kate, and good luck on SW...

Thank you for all the support you have given me (and others) when i have been on here.. Take care hun x x

Slimming World

Sorry to say but i am shifting over to the Slimming World forum.
:) xx
---------------------------------------------
Only you know what is best for you. I started off with Slimming World in February, it was slow but working, by the time I discovered Lipotrim I had lost 8 Ibs.
I am due to go in for an operation and need some quick results so I transferred over but once I am done with Lipotrim that is when I achieve BMI of 25 I will go back to Slimming World. Extra Easy choice is excellent to follow, I love rice and pasta so it suits me fine. Good luck, pop in and let us know how you get on.

Back