• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Good Luck Monday Weighers!

That is brilliant! well done you..... xxxx I dont weigh till 6pm tonight.... so all day to fret :p

Thanks Squiddie!! Its a good thing I get nervous as it keeps me in check all weekend. How you feeling now ??

L x

Great stuff squiddie what a result and club 10 back as well go girl.

I put 2lbs on this week - not suprised after what I shoved down me the other day in the form of chockie but heyho this is another week and can get back on plan 100%

Good luck to everyone else weighing today. xx

Good luck to all who weigh in today! I lost a fabulous 4lbs and got my Club10 sticker back! Hurray!

Good Luck Everyone!

Natt xxx
OMG I just read that you were poorly with swine flu. Poor you! Hope you feel better soon.

Well done on the loss though. What is Club 10?

xx

Alyce

Good luck to you all today :D xx

squiddie

Starting Again!
L - I know what you mean for years and years I was a Thursday weigher so you could get away with going out on a Friday/Saturday and pull it back by the time WI rolled around on Thursday. WI on Monday might be what has helped this time!

CG - You are very positive, just sweep the gain under the carpet and move on :)

Emma - Cheers hun, stay focused and you will get there hun!

Julia - Congrats on maintaining! I reckon that is the hardest part!

Mrs V

Loves Life!
Morning all!!! Squiddie get better soon huni.
Well I lost 5lbs this week!!! I am the lightest I have ever been in over 4 years!! Good luck with the weigh s later!!

Xxx

Morning all!!! Squiddie get better soon huni.
Well I lost 5lbs this week!!! I am the lightest I have ever been in over 4 years!! Good luck with the weigh s later!!

Xxx
Wow you are a true inspiration Mrs V! Well done you... xxx

Good Luck to all Monday WIs.

I lost 1lb .. which would be great but in the last 4 weeks i've gained, lost, gained and lost that same flippin pound! And I'm now declaring its doing my nut in!!! HEHE

Lets hope you all do better than me! :)

Well done everyone. I lost a pound this week, would have liked to have lost more, but hey it's going in the right direction.

Just going to update my ticker.

Karen

I lost 1lb which I am very pleased with as always (especially as I have been working away again all last week)

The massive news is, that tiny little pound off means....

I AM NO LONGER OBESE!!!!

I now have a BMI of 29.98 which takes me to the 'overweight' category. I feel great, especially as when I stated I was in the 'Morbidly Obese' category

xxxx

weemo

Trying again!!!
Some great losses today!! Well done everyone!

Hope you feel better soon Natt ((((hugs)))) xx

Good luck to anyone else who has WI later on xx