Good lunch food!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Mags, 6 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Mags

Mags Needs to stick to it!!!

WW what's good to have for lunch, im usually kinda stumped when its something for lunch,brekkie n dinners arent too bad..but lunch kinda throws me lol..
    so...what do you have for lunch ?? (feel free to throw brekki n dinner in here too tho!)The more ideas the better :D:D Save me from grabbing something i shouldnt cuz its "there" ...

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. SiobhanVon

SiobhanVon Silver Member

Mags for brekkie I have Oatso Simple and some blueberries...1.5 for the Oats and .5 for the berries I's really filling!
    And then for lunch I have a wrap of lettuce and either a ww tuna can or two slices of the ww sliced turkey or ham. That is 2 points. If you don't have any ww stuff in yet just have like an egg salad wrap or something for 2.5! WW make a french dressing now for 0 points which is great for brightening up a plain salad :) I'm only on 18-20 points though so I try to keep the start of my day quite low! You could always have beans on toast or egg on toast or something as well?! x
  4. Wobble Wonder

Wobble Wonder Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    For brekkie I normally have a cereal with skimmed milk.. normally ads up to 2.5 points.. or a banana and apple covered in ww yogurt for 2 points!

For lunch.. hmm.. love my lunches! low fat bread (.5 per slice) with mustard, slice of ham, low fat easy single, onion, tomatoe and a tad bit of low low low fat mayo - 3.5pts... OR scrambled / poached egg on toast with low fat butter spread thinly - 2.5-3pts depending on how much butter..
    OR chicken salad with balsamic vinegar - 2.5pts for the chicken breast and the rest is free..
    6 melba toast with one slice of ham (20-22g) spread over the 6 of them with mustard and tomatoe - 1.5pts and some fruit after!
    Dinner - as I'm a single Mammy I don't tend to cook much for myself - only ds so eat the ww or tesco lighter life dinners.. Only time I have a dinner more than six points is when I visit my parents!! lol!
    hth xxx
  5. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

I love having bagels or wraps for lunch yum yumxx
  6. Mags

Mags Needs to stick to it!!!

Ahh thanks girlys...went out last nite n got a good few things for snacks/ hopefully should keep me goin for a lil while...mmm bagels..yum yum...the wraps sound good too..!!chicken salad..wouldnt mind that now actually lol....
  7. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

sounds good girl,its making me hungryxx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.