Good Monday morning---Day 1.

Stardreamer

Supportive
Good Monday morning!!
Day 1 for me. Just wanted to say hello and that I am looking forward to doing the Exante diet. Really need to loose those pounds in time for the summer. My other incentive is to be lighter when I have an operation in early July. Having done VLCD before, I know how hard it is and how much this site supports you. I look forward to getting to know you all.
Good luck to everyone

Stardreamer

Slimming world- for a week and lost 3lbs.(was 196lbs)
20/5/12----Day 1 193lbs

Good luck, I am 2 weeks in and it gets easier as you get into it but you already know what youre in for :)

Lots of luck xx

Thank you Sammysmiles, wish I was two weeks in!! So envious.:cry: Looking forward to my first week on exante as I know the loss is quite big,
which is such a great incentive to carry on!! How much have you lost so far?

xx

Good luck. I'm restarting today too so I'll feel your pain, lol.

Hi
Welcome to exante! I wish you all the best . I know what you mean about first week losses , they are so motivating on a vlcd , the dramatic drops are what keep me going ... Well should keep me going this is the beginning of my 2nd week (6lb loss) onwards and downwards !

Hi Stardreamer, and others, I hope all is going well.

I thought I would post on here, rather than start another First Day thread.

The porridge was surprisingly filling. It was a little runny, even though I only used 175ml of water. I'll try it with 150ml tomorrow.

I've managed 2 litres of water so far, so doing well with that too. :)

Hope your first day is going ok

Good luck I'm on day 3. It's tough going but like you said this site is invaluable for support. Wish you well on your journey x

Thank you for all your lovely and welcoming replies.

Well I got through day 1 and it was tough!!..I wish the annoying voice in my head would go away...all day it as .."Come on Tracy, you should just eat healthy food, stop this drastic diet. Go on you will be fine".............It was tough reasoning with it but I am so glad I stuck with it.

I feel positive and look forward to loosing these lbs. I want to feel happy, confident and beautiful inside as well as a little bit outside. I can't wait to throw away the baggy long tops and leggings and not worry about the size of the tops of my arms when I wear a short sleeved vest top with an arm covering cardigan. I am sick of feeling this way. It will be great when I open the wardrobe and am able to choose something from it rather than the same old stuff that just about makes it's cycle in the washing machine before being worn again. I hope I am striking a chord with some you as at times I feel like the only one who feels this way.

Good luck to all the Exante starters today. Will be thinking of you. Will be back on here later for support.

Can't wait for that comfy blanket of ketosis to cover me and make me feel more secure with this diet.

xx

Last edited:
Well done. I am so battling with that internal voice telling me to just jack it in and eat healthily but for me its all or nothing.

Keep going, will get there x

You'r enot the only one hep, so am I!

Back