Good Morming Day 6

Ms R

Cannot weight to get weighed tomorrow night. Just need this first weigh in to get off the blocks on my ticker.

Going for hill walk today with friends, probaby do around 6miles, hopefully not too much climbing up and down, hoping for more of a flat terrain until I my energy & fitness levels up to scratch. Should burn off quite a few calories today which will help with the fat loss ;)

:) Good afternoon,Hope you have a good day and keep up the good work .i,ve managed to stay focused even though been very stressful weekon nights at work.Only managed two shakes yesterday ,hoping it doesn't affect my weight loss tomorrow .It was a busy shift last might and never got time to have my third one .Will see what tomorrow holds .

Hi :)

I'm looking forward to having my weigh-in tomorrow too. :) Really good luck for yours, Ms R!

I hope you enjoy your walking today. I did a little bit today taking my daughter to soft play. It's only a two and a half mile round trip, but I usually walk it as fast as I can. Although today I was with my husband's mum and nan, so I had to slow down quite a lot.

There seem to be a lot of us getting weighed in tomorrow!

Yes there are. I'm going to start a new thread, Tuesday Weigh In Club....ensure you all post your results ladies x

Didn't go walking in the end. Combination of the really heavy rain & having an injury on my left foot as a result of dancing far too much in high heels on Saturday night at the wedding :(

Aww I wish I was joining the Tuesday club but my weigh in is a Wednesday. I'll be looking to you all for motivation and to see how I might do on Wednesday.

Good idea Ms R! :)

allysweetcheeks, why not start a Wednesday Weigh-in Club thread? :D

Back