Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Good Morning All. :)

Discussion in 'Atkins Diet - Diaries' started by Friend, 25 August 2011 Social URL.

1. Friend

Friend Full Member

Ff to an early start this morning and 2 cold hard boiled eggs at 5:30 with my teaspoon of coconut oil and coffee...... Is not to be recommended! :( needs must I suppose)
    Lunch leftover belly pork salad and Mayo
    Tea left over pork cheeseburger pie and loads of buttered cabbage!!!
    The pork cheeseburger pie actually works! Yummy like a cheesy pastry free fork pie! And the buttered cabbage I love also because cabbage and butter were made for each other LoL!
    It's pouring down here... Great British summer :(
    Forgetting the rain I hope you all have an absolutely fantastic day and all on holiday enjoy yourselves! :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Alpaca

Alpaca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1.5lb(28.22%)
    Diet:
    Atkins, low carb, low cal(ish), low fat(ish)
    Morning friend! Hope you have a good day and good descriptions for the food you've eaten... :)

4. ladyfelsham

ladyfelsham Clean green leafy machine

Start Weight:
    24st0lb
    Current Weight:
    23st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(3.27%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting and MFP
    Agree wholeheartedly - cabbage and butter is a marriage made in heaven :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.