• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Good morning day 5!!!!

fatandfedup

S: 23st7lb C: 21st6lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 51.5 Loss: 2st1lb(8.81%)
i feel quite good this morning had a better sleep last night the kids didnt keep me up thank god even though im up at half 6 i still feel quite good.now having my morning 1/2 a hot shake im only halfway through and im full..
Got my weigh in this afternoon am so excited and nervous just in case she tells me i aint lost anything.knowing my luck i have put on lol even though i have been a 100% i swear i only need to smell food and i put on half a stone lol.anyway i better have lost something after starving for 5 days.... anyone else got there weigh in today.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
S: 17st3lb C: 17st3lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hope you get a nice result

Asa

Silver Member
I did weigh in this morning, -3 lb for the second week, total of 12, so I am really happy about that. Good luck today, and let us know how you did!

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
S: 15st1lb C: 8st10lb G: 8st10lb Loss: 6st5lb(42.18%)
I did weigh in this morning, -3 lb for the second week, total of 12, so I am really happy about that. Good luck today, and let us know how you did!
Well done thats fab .. you should be so proud of yourself x

S: 12st12lb C: 12st12lb G: 9st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Good luck on your weigh in, I'm sure you will be really pleased.:p I am on day 3 now and finding it easier than 1st and 2nd days!! Dont seem to be as hungry as yesterday!! Although I did try what you were saying about splitting the packs and having half and then the other half later. It works really well - thanks for that ..
Good luck again for tonight:D

Zoe.D

loving life
S: 22st3lb C: 11st7lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: 10st10lb(48.23%)
Good luck for your weigh in today. Yep my 1st weigh in was today as well and I lost 13lb so well chuffed. Let us know how you get on Zoe xx
ps why is your weigh in after 5 days is your cdc away or are you. x

Asa

Silver Member
Well done thats fab .. you should be so proud of yourself x
:thankyou:

I am so impressed with you, 50 pounds in 13 weeks! I am amazed and inspired. I hope I have the same weightloss success as you. Now it is going wonderful. But I am nerveous about when I have to start eating again. Lunch at work for example. But I just have to set my mind to it :)

Dotty1836

S: 11st12lb C: 8st13lb G: 8st13lb BMI: 26.1 Loss: 2st13lb(24.7%)
:)Good luck for today's weigh in. You'll be amazed with the results I'm sure.
Take care and happy journey. xx

fatandfedup

S: 23st7lb C: 21st6lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 51.5 Loss: 2st1lb(8.81%)
my weigh in is after 5 days because she can only fit me in on a monday and i started on thursday.lost 10lbs cant believe it..well done zoe.xxx

Zoe.D

loving life
S: 22st3lb C: 11st7lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: 10st10lb(48.23%)
Well done you. 10lbs in 5 days wow. Feels good doesn't it. Keep it up girl you will be at goal weight before you know it Zoe xx