Good morning everyone : )

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by rachelh, 18 September 2008 Social URL.

1. rachelh

rachelh is loving the soup?!

Morning and hope you are all OK.
    Well it's Day 1 of Lipotrim for me today. I am going to stay on it till I reach goal, so I imagine three to four months or a little more.
    I want to thank everyone who made me so welcome with my questions yesterday.
    I am well-prepared to feel shocking for the next few days. It's going to be a learning experience, working to make the decisions to keep with it as I go along.
    If it makes sense, I've decided to treat the next few days like I would if I was ill...just do the basics with work (I work from home) and the house etc, keep it ticking over, and then go to bed if I feel like it. I'm really looking forward to getting into ketosis and I know, though it feels like a long time away, it's really not.
    To Trivenam - I'll email you later today, thought I'd save it for when I feel hungry and need a distraction!

All the best to everyone for today xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nicki26

nicki26 Gold Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
  4. judyb

judyb Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(9.34%)
    Diet:
    slim and save
    good morning, nice to read such a positive post :) as nicki says we are here for you, just take it a day at a time and you will do fine.

5. TheMilkTrayMan

TheMilkTrayMan Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st1.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st3.0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Good morning, well done, good choice and good luck!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.