Good Morning, it's Monday!!

Sarette

Gold Member
Morning all you lovely people :D

Day 4 for me. Half a litre down already + a coffee. Good start for me :)

Just taken Ellie to school, dh is taking Harry to nursery, so for a few minutes I have the house to myself. Shoes I won off Ebay on friday arrived this morning and fit :D They are a gorgeous pink and will go great with my outfit for the wedding. Bit higher than I was led to believe though..

Going to nip out in a bit, then when I get back I will be heading into the garden to paint 3 bits of trellis blue, so I can get it up and redirect 2 clematises and plant a new one. I love my garden!

Will probably tidy up a bit too I spose.

Hope you all have a good day, and good luck to anyone with a weigh in!

S xx

Morning Sarah

Day 22 in the Bish_Bosh house :D Almost screwed it up yesterday as wanted to eat, but thats my own fault for not having my first pack until 5pm!!!!

Yesterday was also the halfway point for me - I have planned a break on 20th July as it is my daughters 1st birthday party! Not planning on going nuts on that day, but I have set it in my mind that I am SS'ing til then (would be 6 weeks solid SS, not cheating). So I am over half way there now :) Then back on the wagon the next day.

Today I should be at work, but my daughter possibly has croup, so off to the docs shortly to get her checked over. Have so much to do though workwise so I am going to have to work on her naps!

day 2 here and feeling pretty good, one litre down already. Eldest son (3 1/2) off preschool today as he has had a stomach bug all weekend and is well and truly worn out. Feeling hungry but determined to see this diet through, can feel the water retention going already!

hope everyone is feeling positive today

Hi Sarah, best of luck for today. Nothing like a bit of time on your own.I like gardening aswell although sadly havent done as much this year as the weather has been cats, have managed to make the front of house all nice though and planted window boxes and done hanging baskets etc. I have to spray the garden furniture in oil but just cant seem to get a nice day to do it!! excuses excuses!!!!

becky xx

on day 2 here, 1/2 a sachet and a litre of water down, gonna have the other half of the sachet then off to b &q to price up some more camping stuff ( electric hook up, windbreaker etc ) a nice charity gave me money for camping equipment, were off camping in august with about 30 other familys with SN kids, gonna be great!

then once my wee ones down for a nap i must clean the house as weve education services, senco and wheelchair dis-services coming round tomorrow!

Back