Good morning - Starting Again!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mistymoomoo, 24 November 2007 Social URL.

1. mistymoomoo

mistymoomoo Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Good morning everyone:wave_cry:

I Sole Sourced on CD back in May last year for 4 days and lost 10lb which I have kept off - plus an additional 4lb lost myself. :eek: I am back Sole Sourcing for as long as I can now in preparation for Christmas. I have got 2 weeks worth of shakes/soups and if I find I cant SS then I shall just start having a light meal in the evenings.

Day 2 today and so far so good! I intend on having a lazy weekend and concentrate on making it through the first 3 days!

Good luck everyone
    :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Good luck with your restart Misty, take it one day at a time and before you know it you will have those first two weeks done. Do let us know how you are getting on.

Georgie
    x

4. Busybee

Busybee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(7.73%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Good luck for the weekend Misty, you can do it:)

5. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

Hi and good luck.. Also, I like to hear that you have kept the weight off and lost a bit. So many times we read that people stop doing the plan and put weight back on before restarting. It is encouraging to hear your story. So thanks for posting.

6. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

Good luck!!! You CAN do it, if i can anyone can!
    I'm on day 10 of a restart, you'll be here soon enough.
    I'll keep an eye on you, and don't forget to drink massive amounts of water xxxx

7. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    good luck with your 2 weeks ss. i have been trying to diet for 7 weeks and have only managed 2 weeks ss in that time . i have lost 13 1/2 lb and when i have reverted to my old eating habits i have managed to keep it off. anyway restart for me . told me cdc i should be able to do 2 weeks ss so that is my aim . see what i can loose.
    hope you can shift what you want by xmas and stick to it .

8. ninababes

ninababes Gold Member

Good luck with your restart hunny you can do it just keep yourself busy then you're not thinking about eating busy busy busy and water water water that's the key teehee xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.