Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Good Morning....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Fuzzys Angel, 11 May 2007 Social URL.

1. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Diet:
    Cambridge
    .....To all you lovely ladies & guys,

Got home from work just about an hour ago & was really pi*sed off, the house was a sh*t hole.:mad: It drives me mad that when i'm at work nothing gets done & after finishing a 12 hour shift i have to come in & start work again cleaning up THEIR MESS!!!! :mad: My hubby tells me to leave it & let my son clean it up (it's usually his mess) but i can't settle in bed knowing my home is messy......ARGHHHHHHH......It drives me crazy:badmood:

Why do i allow it to get to me?!.....

Anyway hope you are all having a better start to your day, sorry to start the day with a rant but i just needed to get it off my chest.....

xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kazbro

kazbro jelly belly

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(11.58%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    [​IMG]

morning fuzzy
    know what you mean about tidying up after them all
    and my hubby is ther worst of em all

kaz :D

4. kittykat

kittykat Gold Member

Start Weight:
    29st0lb
    Diet:
    exante
    Come on MArcus pull your weight !!!!

5. voodoo

voodoo LOVING MY WATER

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Celebrity Slim
    I know what you mean, I try to get my boys to tidy up, but as they're only 3 & 6 they 'forget' & play with their toys. The number of times I've fallen over toy cars, trodden, barefoot, on stickle-bricks or Lego are too numerous to count!
    BUT you go to work, I'm just a mum. You ought to give your son a slap (only joking), or threaten to post his embarrassing baby pics on here!!! Hope you get a good sleep & wake up to a tidy house.xxxxxxxx
    xxxxsharon

6. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Sorry you had such a s*** homecoming after working hard. I always use to think when my 3 little babies grew up things would get easier - HA HA ..... it's even worse now they are in their teens!!!

Hope you have had a clean up and can now get some well earned sleep.

7. jazz

jazz naughty night nurse

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.87%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    IM REALLY LUCKY,THE HOUSE COULD BE FALLEN DOWN AND I COULD STIL[​IMG]L WALK PAST IT ON THE WAY TO BED .

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.