• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Good Morning....

Fuzzys Angel

The Lovely James Hetfield
.....To all you lovely ladies & guys,

Got home from work just about an hour ago & was really pi*sed off, the house was a sh*t hole.:mad: It drives me mad that when i'm at work nothing gets done & after finishing a 12 hour shift i have to come in & start work again cleaning up THEIR MESS!!!! :mad: My hubby tells me to leave it & let my son clean it up (it's usually his mess) but i can't settle in bed knowing my home is messy......ARGHHHHHHH......It drives me crazy:badmood:

Why do i allow it to get to me?!.....

Anyway hope you are all having a better start to your day, sorry to start the day with a rant but i just needed to get it off my chest.....

xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

kazbro

jelly belly
S: 20st5lb C: 18st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 49.2 Loss: 2st5lb(11.58%)

morning fuzzy
know what you mean about tidying up after them all
and my hubby is ther worst of em all

kaz :D

kittykat

Gold Member
S: 29st0lb
Come on MArcus pull your weight !!!!

voodoo

LOVING MY WATER
S: 20st5lb C: 20st5lb G: 10st10lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I know what you mean, I try to get my boys to tidy up, but as they're only 3 & 6 they 'forget' & play with their toys. The number of times I've fallen over toy cars, trodden, barefoot, on stickle-bricks or Lego are too numerous to count!
BUT you go to work, I'm just a mum. You ought to give your son a slap (only joking), or threaten to post his embarrassing baby pics on here!!! Hope you get a good sleep & wake up to a tidy house.xxxxxxxx
xxxxsharon

flirty40greeneyes

Busy busy busy!!
S: 15st3lb C: 13st11lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 33.1 Loss: 1st6lb(9.39%)
Sorry you had such a s*** homecoming after working hard. I always use to think when my 3 little babies grew up things would get easier - HA HA ..... it's even worse now they are in their teens!!!

Hope you have had a clean up and can now get some well earned sleep.