Good Morning!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by peanut, 17 November 2007 Social URL.

1. peanut

peanut Full Member

Morning all,

Had my first stop in last night...

7lb!!! Can you belive it.

I've dived out of bed this morning and spent the last hour dancing round my living room to the Killers!

My usual Saturday is me crawling out of bed hungover ill, starving. I then send my bf to the shop to stock up on crap in prepration for the day and then a huge takeaway in the evening.

NOT TODAY! Instead im going to a party and will leave when everyone goes into town (its a pre going out party) I will come home as im not ready for a big night like that yet. Will get some Soda water on the way!

I know its only my 5th day but i feel better then I have in years. I hope this keeps up!

Hope everyone feels great today.

Big hug

Peanut xx:cool:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Alibongo

Alibongo Happily pro pointing!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Lighter Life
    well done peanut, that is brilliant, it is so worth it
    keep up the good work
  4. mandye

mandye Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Dont Forget The Feeling Hun It Will Help You Through Your Journey.dont Worry You Get Lots Of Great Days While Dieting .all That Dancing Will Be Burning Those Calories Xxx Mandy
  5. peanut

peanut Full Member

Thanks. It feels worth it!

I will actually be able to do my jeans up tonight without having to wriggle around on the bed to do the zip up. (After my last stone gain - I refused to buy another size up!)

Mandye - Am I reading that right ? 2 stone in one month? WOW

Any tips? have you been exercising loads?

6. cocojo123

cocojo123 Full Member

Hi Peanut!
    Well on your great start. Im off to my first weigh in tommorrow! so fingers crossed.
  7. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Well done Peanut, no wonder you are buzzing! Hang on to the feeling hun, it will get better and better! xx
  8. Zomble

Zomble Full Member

Congratulations, Peanut! Keep it up! How much do you want to lose altogether?
  9. silhouettes

silhouettes Silver Member

thats a great start! well done
  10. peanut

peanut Full Member

Hi Everyone,

If im honest I would love to lose 6 st. BUt for now my goal is 3. It would be amazing to get there!!

Thanks for making me feel welcome and understand why 7lb is a big deal to me.

P x
  11. lilscottishlady

lilscottishlady Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Well done you!!!! feels good doesn't it!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!! if you feel this good now imagine what you will feel like a few weeks down the line
  12. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

hi peanut. Congratulations and you have a really good attitude. When I started I set my goals low but have now increased them and believe I can lose the entire 8 stone I need to lose to get to a healthy BMI and I can be a size 12 and not settle for size 14.

7lbs is a big chunk of the 3 stone you are aiming for. Keep going.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.