Good morning

Kellybelly123

Hi everyone

Day 5 woke up feeling good. Still tired and have sore shoulders but far better compared to yesterday.

I have a family meal later which im dreading i got to sit at the table to supervise my kids.

I wont have a shake as routine is
First shake 12pm
Second shake 5pm
Third shake 9pm

I have my last shake late as this is when i would snack

Any ideas on how i can get through today the meal is at 4pm and cant make shake there as they have no blender.

How is everyone else today
Xx

Hiya, glad you are feeling better. My only advice is be strong. Hopefully your children will distract you enough to not think about the food. It's really not worth it either - if you slip up you will feel awful after and trust me no food is worth spoiling your effort so far! Just get a massive glass of icy water with a straw, tee hee, try and make it look fancy, and battle through it best you can!!! You'll feel empowered by doing it.
Also I have never used a blender I find the shaker fine.
Remember you don't have to eat ie have a shake just because everyone else is. The best thing I found out via Lipotrim is eating is fuel not for entertainment or celebration.
I can't help on your routine but drink lots of water and hopefully just get through the day. These meals will still be a tempation after lipotrim when I assume you will be trying to live a more healthy lifestyle so I would use it as an oppurtunity to getting used to not having things others may indulge in!
Good luck and let us know how you get on. xx

Hi Kelly, last time on L.T I didnt have a blender and only invested in a shaker 6 weeks in lol So i just used to mix my shakes with a fork, I admit there was few odd lumps but if its only the odd time it wont hurt. Hope you have a lovely time :)

Back