1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Good Morning

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Melanie, 19 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Melanie

Melanie Over half way to target

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Morning everyone - hope you've all had a lovely weekend so far.
    What are you all doing today (and, more importantly, what are you all planning on eating!?)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Beki

Beki Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I've had a disgustingly bad weekend, food-wise. All my own fault so not expecting sympathy lol!

So today i'm well and truly back on the wagon, big style!!! :D

Gonna have a shape yoghurt for brekkie, not sure what for lunch, and pasta n passata for dinner with a bit of grated cheese on top.

Will use a couple of syns for tomato puree etc, but none for choccie etc this week - have had enough choccie to last me a month in the last 24 hours :eek: lol
  4. Edwin

Edwin Silver Member

Weight Watchers
    I had a pretty good food day yesterday - I was really proud of myself actually as we were clearing out my nanna's house as she died in July. I am still so upset by her death and was dreading yesterday and assumed I would probably eat a tonne of chocolate to compensate for being miserable (old habits die hard). BUT I did really well and stuck to the plan! Yay!!

Today we have a family christening and 1st birthday party this afternoon. I have already had a few biscuits this morning - due to bad planning and misbehaving children (always blame the children!!). I plan to have scrambled egg with HE toast for lunch followed by the usual mullerlight fruit combo!! We will be back by dinner when we have a quickie of pasta and sauce planned.

So all I need to do is avoid the food put on at the christening / birthday party...... No problem.....

Well, maybe I'll allow myself a piece of cake so I don't look too anti-social!!!

Have a good one everyone.

5. Irene

Irene Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    Afternoon everyone
    Got up at 8am to watch F1 - brilliant race.
    Trying to get all my jobs done tofday before work tomorrow.
    Beki - draw a line under yesterday- its gone and the thing to do is move on with a positive mind - I had an ok day yesterday after a few bad weekends so hoping to stay on right track today.
    Edwin - Well done on staying on plan especially as yesterday must have been so hard for you.
    Melanie - My menu:

BF: 1 slice W/M (hexb) as eggy bread served with loads of grilled mushroom and 1 Tbs brown sauce (1 syn)
    Sunday lunch: Quorn roast, roasted sweet potato, carrot and swede and green bean NO GRAVY:p followed by sugar free jelly and some spray cream (syns)
    Supper: 1 slice W/M (hexb) piled high with salad, 1 oz mexican cheese (hexa) and vlf mayo (syn)
    Treats: fruit, chick peas roasted in the oven, glass of wine tonight.

Have a great day everyone.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.