Good Morning

Melanie

Over half way to target
Morning everyone - hope you've all had a lovely weekend so far.
What are you all doing today (and, more importantly, what are you all planning on eating!?)

I've had a disgustingly bad weekend, food-wise. All my own fault so not expecting sympathy lol!

So today i'm well and truly back on the wagon, big style!!! :D

Gonna have a shape yoghurt for brekkie, not sure what for lunch, and pasta n passata for dinner with a bit of grated cheese on top.

Will use a couple of syns for tomato puree etc, but none for choccie etc this week - have had enough choccie to last me a month in the last 24 hours :eek: lol

I had a pretty good food day yesterday - I was really proud of myself actually as we were clearing out my nanna's house as she died in July. I am still so upset by her death and was dreading yesterday and assumed I would probably eat a tonne of chocolate to compensate for being miserable (old habits die hard). BUT I did really well and stuck to the plan! Yay!!

Today we have a family christening and 1st birthday party this afternoon. I have already had a few biscuits this morning - due to bad planning and misbehaving children (always blame the children!!). I plan to have scrambled egg with HE toast for lunch followed by the usual mullerlight fruit combo!! We will be back by dinner when we have a quickie of pasta and sauce planned.

So all I need to do is avoid the food put on at the christening / birthday party...... No problem.....

Well, maybe I'll allow myself a piece of cake so I don't look too anti-social!!!

Have a good one everyone.

x

Afternoon everyone
Got up at 8am to watch F1 - brilliant race.
Trying to get all my jobs done tofday before work tomorrow.
Beki - draw a line under yesterday- its gone and the thing to do is move on with a positive mind - I had an ok day yesterday after a few bad weekends so hoping to stay on right track today.
Edwin - Well done on staying on plan especially as yesterday must have been so hard for you.
Melanie - My menu:

BF: 1 slice W/M (hexb) as eggy bread served with loads of grilled mushroom and 1 Tbs brown sauce (1 syn)
Sunday lunch: Quorn roast, roasted sweet potato, carrot and swede and green bean NO GRAVY:p followed by sugar free jelly and some spray cream (syns)
Supper: 1 slice W/M (hexb) piled high with salad, 1 oz mexican cheese (hexa) and vlf mayo (syn)
Treats: fruit, chick peas roasted in the oven, glass of wine tonight.

Have a great day everyone.
Irene

Back