Good news - psychologist appointment through!

Discussion in 'Bring your Head Inside and your Body will Follow' started by AmandaJayne, 28 June 2008 Social URL.

1. AmandaJayne

AmandaJayne Trainee Maintainer

Great news,

I've finally got an appointment to speak with psychologist at local hospital - the day after I come back from holiday.

I'd got the letter when I returned from work on Thursday, and the original appointment was for the following Monday, when we were on holiday. I phoned and changed it.

I am anxious, but hope that I can make some progress. I don't know what to expect. Do any other members have experience with this sort of thing?

Another plus! End of term yesterday:cry:Haha, more like:D. Actually, it was my last day at my school so I did cry a bit:sigh:. It is a smashing place to work, but I fancied a change and a new challenge. I know that I have my work cut out at my new school, but fortunately I know and work well with the headteacher.

Yesterday after school finished (lunchtime) we all went into town to the Wetherspoons and got started on the celebrations. I left early at 9ish and went straight to bed when I got home:eek:. Very 'tired' you see.

Regards to everyone, just off to finish packing for cruise... it's a hard job but someone has to do it:p.

AJ

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

enjoy your holiday and all the best with the psychologist. a couple of close friends of mine swear by the time they spent in counselling with their psychologists.
    x

4. westiegirl

westiegirl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    LighterLife
    Hi AJ

Glad your appointment has come through. I'm sure you'll find it really useful. The only trouble I found with my appointment through the NHS was I only had 6 appointments - not nearly enough :eek:. Maybe the scottish NHS works differently (didn't test them out on that score when I was up there).

Love to all the family and have a great time on your cruise :jelous:

5. AmandaJayne

AmandaJayne Trainee Maintainer

Hia Dancing and Westie!

Guess where I am. In Wetherspoons in Wrexham. Tomorrow we're off on our cruise. Just using the free wi-fi!

Take care of yourselves, speak to you soon.

AJ

6. westiegirl

westiegirl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    LighterLife
    So close, yet so far :eek:

Have a fantastic time :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.