Good News :)

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by Kathryn_, 22 August 2010 Social URL.

1. Kathryn_

Kathryn_ Banned

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(32.07%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Well, I was a bit bored last night, so I got to trying on clothes, I have this pair of board shorts I haven't attempted for 2 years (I bought them in the airport, and they have never, ever fit) :cry:
    Anyway, I tried them on and the Velcro met in the middle and I could tie the lace!
    I was so shocked, I wouldn't wear them yet though, but getting them over my bum would have made me happy enough!

Then.. I tried on this pair of very expensive knee high boots. Now, I think I wore them once, but with trousers, because I couldn't do the zip up. So, I tried them on last night and BAM! They zip up, to the top. :D

This is week 7 for me, I really just wanted to share my joy, and push beginners on! It is so worth it.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 2 sizes smaller

2 sizes smaller Full Member

Good on you Kathryn

[​IMG]
    It's great getting into smaller clothes in your wardrobe you haven't worn for ages. I got into a size 14 pair of jeans yesterday that I haven't worn in ages and boy does it feel good.

4. Kathryn_

Kathryn_ Banned

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(32.07%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Congrats in getting to a size 14, I managed that about 2 weeks ago, So I know exactly what you mean!
    What is your next goal going to be now?

5. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    Well done Kathryn, just goes to show you can get to your goals on LT! Really spurs you on too.

6. 2 sizes smaller

My next goal

[​IMG]
    I want to get into a size 12 its for a victoria beckham dress I have for my brothers wedding in the middle of october. I really hope I get into it. I reckon if I lose about 20 lbs I'll get into it. Here goes. Well I have 7 weeks left. What size do you want to get down to Kathryn?

7. Kathryn_

Kathryn_ Banned

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(32.07%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Yeah, you can get to your goals, and very quickly.

One complaint I have, and it is not Lipotrims fault, but I threw away all my regular size 14/12/10 clothes, When I was feeling sorry for myself last year. Now I am only left with expensive clothes I didn't have the heart to throw out. (And don't have the heart to wear to work) So Now I am making do with a Belt and size 18. lol

Oh well, I will never find a better excuse to shop!

8. Kathryn_

Kathryn_ Banned

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(32.07%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I am sure you will get there sooner than that, And You will look amazing!

I am not really sure size wise, I think I just want to get down to a point where I feel good about myself, But I would love to wear all my old clothes, I would also love to get to the point where I can wear a bikini on the beach and not feel self concious.
    I am going to Egypt in January, So that is my deadline for whatever weight I will be.

9. 2 sizes smaller

Any excuse to shop its great.

[​IMG]
    Got the good old totm today so I hope it doesn't effect my weigh in but its not till saturday.

10. Kathryn_

Kathryn_ Banned

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(32.07%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I haven't found that I put weight on with my TOTM.

I lose, every week without fail, 2lbs. have done since week 3.
    Not that I am complaining, Because if I was doing a normal diet, guaranteed I would have fallen off the wagon. lol

11. Wamser

Wamser Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.81%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim tfr
    Well done Kathryn !

12. 2 sizes smaller

It's true

[​IMG]
    I'm a bit of an all or nothing girl. So I think that's why this diet suits me. I'm either really healthy or really bad! But I'm going to have to change my ways when I come of this diet. For once at the moment I actually feel in control of my weight as opposed to my weight taking over me. I'm actually a bit nervous about coming of it. But I'll definately be on this diet for the next 7 weeks for this wedding.

13. Kathryn_

Kathryn_ Banned

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(32.07%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thanks Wamser :)

I am worried about coming off too, but I know I can do it! I have planned everything already, I think being prepared is the key.
    I have already vowed never to eat a Mcdonalds again. I know they say you can eat everything in moderation, but I just don't see it is worth it.
    But.. The fact you don't have to calorie count on lipotrim is a little pillow that no diet has ever offered before.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.