• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

good news!!!

jackietrew

Will be slim!!!!!!!
Well after all week of not dropping one single pound, just come back from my weigh in and have lost 3lb!!! im so happy, so in 3 weeks i have lost 16lbs! i can't quite beilive it, over the mooon!

thanks to everyone for your support, i wouldn't of come this far without you all!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
Well Done Jackie Thats Fantastic News ,
You Are Doing Brilliantly Keep It Up,
Elaine X

jackietrew

Will be slim!!!!!!!
thanks elaine! you're doing incredible!! you must feel so much lighter and healthier! xx

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
I Do Indeed Hun,
It Really Is Fantastic To Be Able To Fit Into Some Decent Clothes,ive Been Big For So Long I Forgot What It Was Like,ive Lived In Tracksuits For A Long,long Time,but No More,
You Have Done Brillo,over A Stone In 3 Weeks,cd Is The Best,
Elaine X

jackietrew

Will be slim!!!!!!!
tell me about it! i can almost fit into a size 12! which for me is sooo good, iv always been 14/16 all through my teens, and im determined to be into a size 8/10 for my 21st next year. do you have any goals your aiming towards? or just to get the weight off for health and yourself? xxx

donnamarie

Silver Member
Well after all week of not dropping one single pound, just come back from my weigh in and have lost 3lb!!! im so happy, so in 3 weeks i have lost 16lbs! i can't quite beilive it, over the mooon!

thanks to everyone for your support, i wouldn't of come this far without you all!!!!

Well done Jackie!! :happy096:

jackietrew

Will be slim!!!!!!!
thanks everyone! and lets all have a good week xx

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
thats great Jackie , BTW great name lol

xdebzx

well done hun, knew it would come off for ya,

keep up the good work

Its my first week on SS+ after 3 weeks of SS so i am kinda hoping for a loss too.

debs x

well done - great loss over 3 weeks :)

jackietrew

Will be slim!!!!!!!
well done hun, knew it would come off for ya,

keep up the good work

Its my first week on SS+ after 3 weeks of SS so i am kinda hoping for a loss too.

debs x
im sure it will deb!! what loss are you wanting?? xx