Good start so far

Suzy1701

Hi everyone,

Had a really reassuring start on my Slimming World journey. After seeing the doctor I was concerned I wouldn't lose weight no matter what diet I tried. What I've done this time though, which is something I haven't done before, is really drop the carbs (potatoes, rice, pasta - all of which I find uber yummy!). I know you don't have to on SW as the plan is now, but I wanted to give it a try. It's doing great so far; in two weeks I have lost 8lbs :D. Bumped into someone I knew from a few years back at the same class. She's lost over four stone and is at target, but still goes to keep her eye on things. I've a long way to go to even get to my interim target, but this start has given my determination a real boost.

ttfn
Sue :D

Well done! It’s such a great feeling seeing the lbs melt off!!! I’ve been doing it two weeks as well and have lost the same amount of weight as you!! Keep up the good work!! Xx

Following your journey as we have near enough the same start weight!
I've been following slimming world for between 5 and 6 weeks now and lost 39lb and I also stay away from carbs! Even though I love pasta and potato :(

You've done really well so far, keep it up :)

Back