Good week gone to pot :-(

Violetwind

Determined
After a 2 lb gain last weds i promised, no more. So i had a Perfect 100% everyday til about an hour ago. I stood on my scales which weigh exactly as my classes and it showed Im up another 1lb! Then my dog escapes the house, my youngest fell off his bike and i fell into toast and a half a packet of oreo cookies. Ive weigh in tomorrow and this is disaster! Why oh why do i do it

STAY OFF THE SCALES AT HOME!!!!

even if they weigh the same as the ones at group so many other variables are in force.

Trust the plan, let us know how you get on after official weigh in tomorrow

xx

Im seriously thinking of throwing them in the bin. Been a struggle at the weekend to stay on track and i was so proud of myself come Sunday evening that I had finally done it and now Ive had the binge fron hell all because of the number on the scales :-(

Can't add anything to what has already been said, really. Throw away your scales! They obviously aren't helping you - they were the catalyst for your binge today.

Learn from this mistake. Then move on. You can't undo the toast and cookies but you CAN take steps to stop it happening again.

Last edited:
and don;t beat yourself up about falling off the wagon, you've done really well the rest of the week tomorrow is a new start :) x

One little slip up isn't going to mess up your whole plan and week of good work. Like others have said a number of things have to be taken into consideration, you might've had a full bladder but didn't realise you needed the loo yet etc. Weight until you see the scales tomorrow and try not to let it worry you hun xx

Back