Good weekend but feeling well fed up now

loulouless

Is a loser :)
Yeah was a great weekend but weighed in today and i've put on 1.4lb, bearing in mind that all last week i was on lipotrim and it was just the weekend that I allowed myself a break due to a work bash that including a night away. I guess i should be feeling ok its not ok i feel quite fed up. Well tomorrows another day I have my supply and I cant let any more excuses spoil a great start, sorry for rant just feeling a little fed up.:cry:

Dont worry, 1.4 isnt that bad if you let things go for the weekend!!
Just make sure you drink plenty of water and stick to the LT!
Dont let it get you down, you have and your still doing really well :D

I think you've done brilliantly. Just look at your record! That's amazing to have lost all that weight.

Next week you'll have lost the 1.4lb and probably more by your previous weeks wi.

Alex :)

Dont be too hard on yourself hun, 1.4 isnt a great deal to have put on after a good weekend. That will probably go on your first day back on lipotrim. Good luck and hope you had a great weekend.

1.4lbs! thats it!!!!! well you'll have lost that and more by next week!!! well done tho coz the fact that you just put on 1.4 shows that you did eat well during the weekend xxx...
dont be down. you have a great attitude towards the diet and u've been such an inspiration to everyone xx

yeah had to do that, hopefully thats what is going to keep me on it. Was hoping that I'd have stayed the same or lost a pound or two but the amount of wine and good consumed was not good, well it was at the time...... anyway yup good sleep tonight and will feel better in the morning.

Its probably the amount of alcohol you consumed more than the food you ate. That and more will be off for your next weigh in! XX

Hope you are doing OK now Lou. Good luck for the wi on Tuesday. You will have lost that pound and lots more. Keep going you can do it.

Back