goodbye big body but just in the distance ooh thin body!

MoodySpark

Hi all,

Well my name is Georgina, I'm 20, at university bla, bla.
I joined Slimming World about three or four weeks ago, something like that and I have been starting to loose weight and sticking to it for like the first time ever!
Anyway since being diagnosed with GAD, just general worrying about stuff that was a kick start to loose weight, i always was humiliated about my body and looking at petite iles of the clothing store going, i hate those skinny bi****s, no offense, just you know that's me and my mind ha!
anyway since going to Slimming World I have lost half a stone and need 6lbs to a stone award, been getting off the coca-cola which was like my habit, probably why I am like this way, oh well... I drink diet drinks, vimto cordial and even tea and water now!
So much has improved since going to Slimming World.
Anyway if you have managed to read through this, congratulations you seriously deserve a pat on the back :p, i like to talk a lot online but not to a person's face, (unless i know them, like my best friend) says a lot!
So yeah, this is going to be my inbetween group rants and stuff about the day when i get a chance to post.

hope you enjoy this!

Managed to read all the way through!! Well done on your loss so far.

I understand everything you said, I look forward to seeing how you get on x

If you don't mind me asking what GAD?

Managed to read all the way through!! Well done on your loss so far.

I understand everything you said, I look forward to seeing how you get on x

If you don't mind me asking what GAD?

Thank You! and GAD is General Anxiety Disorder, doesn't affect me that much just when I start to panic that's when it really kicks off!

30th June 2012

This has one of these days where I just feel like giving up at everything.
Dad has been in a mood with everyone making them feel like they are worthless, including me ... In serious need of Ice Cream Therapy even though they are in high of syns!

Well it's monday!
One and a bit more days to go until this week scales,
as nervous as hell.

I managed to clean my room, almost just got a bit more organising to do, I have applied to the Co-Operative for a job, applied to ChorleyFM for a presenter volunteer position so that's the job bit done.

managed to get my bike sorted so going to start cycling again, hoping for another loss this week :D

Hi, good luck with the jobs, and this weeks WI. Cycling will help the weight drop off :) x

Hi, good luck with the jobs, and this weeks WI. Cycling will help the weight drop off :) x

thank you :D, applied to another job at Next just now so all fingers crossed on every point. and I hope so, going to cycle through my village tomorrow, getting used to cycling again not cycled in a while ... this could be interesting

Hi Moodyspark, just wanted to say great start :) I will be popping in to have a nose around and see how you are doing.

Well today's weigh in was a success!
Lost 2 and a half pounds meaning I only have 3 and a half pounds to loose for my Stone Award.
I got Joint Slimmer of the Week
and my Body Magic Bronze Award Sticker, the certificate is coming not this week, next week when my consultant comes back from her holiday.
Happy Days!

Well today's weigh in was a success!
Lost 2 and a half pounds meaning I only have 3 and a half pounds to loose for my Stone Award.
I got Joint Slimmer of the Week
and my Body Magic Bronze Award Sticker, the certificate is coming not this week, next week when my consultant comes back from her holiday.
Happy Days!

Well done Georgina, a great loss :553:

I am thinking of starting my silver body magic award this week, would you like to buddy up and egg eachother on?

thank you :), at least I have some positive outcome for this week!
and yeah sure sounds like fun :D!

What sorts of body magic have you been doing, and have you enjoyed it? Working towards my bronze really helped my losses, I should have gone straight on to silver but i got complacent! I will need to remind myself of how many minutes I need to do for silver. I'm going to start today so I can get it in 4 weeks time at WI :)

What sorts of body magic have you been doing, and have you enjoyed it? Working towards my bronze really helped my losses, I should have gone straight on to silver but i got complacent! I will need to remind myself of how many minutes I need to do for silver. I'm going to start today so I can get it in 4 weeks time at WI :)

Well I've been going to Zumba at my local gym for both tuesday and friday, also i've been going to the gym when I can and walking the dog.
And to get Silver you need to do 6 activity sessions of 15 minutes per week or 3 sessions of 30 minutes, spread over 3 to 5 days and maintained for 4 weeks.
I could have got Silver to, may ask my consultant if I can still get that along with Bronze when she comes back from her holiday, we have a fill in consultant next week, wonder how it's going to go.

MoodySpark said:
Well I've been going to Zumba at my local gym for both tuesday and friday, also i've been going to the gym when I can and walking the dog.
And to get Silver you need to do 6 activity sessions of 15 minutes per week or 3 sessions of 30 minutes, spread over 3 to 5 days and maintained for 4 weeks.
I could have got Silver to, may ask my consultant if I can still get that along with Bronze when she comes back from her holiday, we have a fill in consultant next week, wonder how it's going to go.

You can get the silver one too, one woman got all of them at once in my group. I'll be doing 3x30mins, easiest for me to keep track of :) I want to try zumba, might get a DVD though, I'd be embarrassed in front of others lol

Well done on the loss Georgina!! I really must start some body magic, hope you have a good week x

Well last week threw me off track a bit.
Started presenting on Chorley FM, if anyone is interested I have been co-presenting on Chorley FM's mid morning show 9-12 and will be doing so every monday - friday :D
Anyway, this week I lost a 1lb, 1lb, damn... but at least it's a loss!
I am aiming to loose 2.5lbs this week gonna mix it up so I have an extra easy, Original and a Green Day's this week... I am sick of having the same meals! lol.

So yeah, your officially updated :D

Back