Goodbye - i am moving!

Keeliewheeliebin

biker babe!
Hi everyone.
just a very quick message (im at work ;)) to let you know that im moving over to the Slimming World forum as i plan to start SW next monday. I have lost a fantastic amount of weigh with CD but am finding that the steps up the plans are really hard and restrictive and they are really making me miserable and as a consequence my relationship with hubby is starting to suffer. I still have about 7lbs until i am at my 'goal' but i am not unhappy with the way i am right now so as long as i continue to exercise to tone up those wobbly bits, i dont really mind how loong it takes me to get to my ultimate 'goal'. i love the SW plan and i know that going to group everyweek (even if i dont lose) will help me maintain and not gain.
i feel like ive copped out a bit as i always said that i would see the steps and maintenance to the end, but it just wasnt for me.
Ill pop in every once in a while to keep an eye on how you are all doing ;)
take care all and keep up the fantastic work that you are doing!
All my love
Keelie
xxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Well done Keelie with your weight loss on CD and best of luck with SW.:clap::clap::clap:

good luck and hope to see you there in the next 6 weeks or so ... I have 1 1/2 stone left to go and plan to get to 7 lb from goal then move quickly up the steps and then join SW to loose the last 7 lb and maintain :) great plan and let us know how you get on :)

All the best Keelie, I will be over there too one day, but have a fair amount to lose first.

Well done on your losses so far hun

Charlie xx

Aw Bye Keelie, good luck with SW. That's my plan too, when I finally get to my CD target, I'm going to try and work quickly up the plans and then do SW to lose final 7lbs to take me into normal BMI and then maintain. I'd be interested to find out how you get on cos I've got a bit of a way to go yet.
Best of luck and keep us posted.
xxx

thanks everyone! I must admit that today has not been a great sucess! well, it started off great. I stuck to the sw plan all day, went swimming after work then ate all the wrong things as soon as I got home!!! I think that I was getting things out of my system before I start sw officially on Monday (when I join a group) I know it's no excuse as I have to learn to eat sensibly for the rest of my life, but after having done such a rigid diet for the last 7-8 weeks, I think I just 'let go' and went a bit wild!! it will have to be a one off though as I haven't worked this hard to blow it now! once I have someone to account to each week at sw group it will keep me on the straight and narrow.
anyway, hopefully I will get a grip and realise that the food I haven't eaten for so long will still be there tomorrow and it will not dissapear of the face of the earth unless I eat it now!! I will try and post every so often to let you know how it's all going. xx

Hi keelie,

Good luck at SW, I definitely think you are doing the right thing.

Last time I took 6 months to loose 5 stone on Cambridge and put 4 stone back on in much less time because when I returned to food and shopping, the whole shop was like going into a sweety store!

A really good idea to introduce food in a controlled way and SW is really easy to follow.

Well done for your weight loss to date.

just checking in to let youvall know how it's going... well, I've either walked 2 miles or been swimming every day in the last week so the exercise side is going well. on the diet side, it's not going too bad. I'm just about sticking to the SW plan but because I'm not officially signed up to a group yet I'm probably not being quite as strict with myself as I would like. to be fair, if I wasn't doing sw and keeping an eye on what I was eating I would really easily slip back into my old habits of eating what I liked without really thinking if I really needed to eat it or if I could make a better food choice (swap a piece of chocolate for some grapes .... which I actually did the other day!!)
anyway, I'm very pleased so far with my transition to sw as I am watching what I'm eating, staying in control (albiet it's hard work sometimes),I'm making good food choices and I'm pleased to say that I've not binged (i was really worried about that)
it's going to be very hard work as temptation is always there but I need to learn to control my emotional eating if I'm going to stay slim for life.
wish me luck!

Good luck over there! I've told myself that I'll shift the last 7lbs on SW too, only 20lbs on Cambridge left to go until I can switch - why is the last push always the hardest!?

yup, it's always the last little bit which is the hardest!!! grrrrrrrrrr!
I've got 7lbs to lose before I'm a 'healthy' BMI but I actually want to lose 11 lbs to take me to bang on 11 stone. it might take me a year to do, but I'm gonna do it!!!

I'm sure you'll do great Keelie! I'm making the move earlier than I thought too, so I'll see you on the other side heeheehee!

Back