Goodbye Sole Source...and thank you :-)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by corinne_j, 13 February 2008 Social URL.

1. corinne_j

corinne_j Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(33.33%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Yes, after being absolutely staaaaarving all week, having no energy and only losing 2lbs this week, I have made the decision to start gradually moving up the plans to complete my weight loss journey. It feels like my body is telling me "right that's it, enough now" lol, especially as I've now started going to the gym.

I feel very apprehensive, yet excited, about re-introducing food - I'm doing AAM this next week then 790 for hopefully a few weeks - having weighed out a 790 portion of chicken I can't imagine eating so much!:D I'm also a bit scared that the weight loss will stop completely :eek:

So, goodbye to SS!

Corinne x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge

Corrine
    Good luck on the next leg of your journey - your results have been fantastic, keep us posted xxxxxxxxxxxx

4. ava

ava Silver Member

I felt the same when i moved up too, it's strange after being on SS for a while but i'm loving 790. I thought the portions seemed massive at first too but have to say after almost 2 weeks on it i'm used to them now.

Well done on your fantastic loss so far and hope you enjoy moving up the plans :D

5. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Enjoy it Corinne, I too had the same feelings as you, lacking energy, weight loss slowed and figured it was my bodies way of telling me to start eating something. I have really enjoyed working up the plans and I am sure you will too - good luck hun!

Georgie
    x

6. tiggucci

tiggucci Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    good luck do what is right for you stick at it xx kim xx

7. highheels

highheels likes to post

Diet:
    cambridge
    what does aam stand for? i would really like to know. i am ss and feel good for it and am very happy that you can have up to 4 food packs now and 200mls of skimmed milk, which i have with my tea. i love tea xx

8. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    Good luck ,
    please keep us updated x

9. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

best of luck with moving up the plans. be sure to let us know how your doing :)

10. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

good luck to you!!

(aam is add a meal)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.