goodbye wobbly bits

slushy

Silver Member
if theres anyone with the nickname 'wobbly bits' on this forum - i am not bidding you farewell - i am saying byebye to my flab and blubber - and hello to lean sleek firm ( well i can dream)

anyway - anyone who looks at my profile can see i have been on minimins for 6 years! i keep trying to remember the name of the forum we all came from - it was a diet forum and they changed all the rules and layout and everything - so minis was conceived and here we are

ive done almost every diet on the planet i am sure of it and spent what must be a fortune in the process

but i have started to get a bad back and have decided that before my doctor tells me to lose weight ill try and do it on SW

ive done SW EE before and had great success but then for some reason i fell off the wagon - decided i would try ww but it just didnt suit me - i found it too complicated counting points AND as sometimes my work days mean i am up and about for 24 hours plus - sw works better as i can always eat free foods whereas on ww i didnt know when to start and stop counting points - i change time zones a lot as i fly

so - i started this round of sw on sunday 1st july - and have found it pretty easy going - have had no cravings and no hunger and have been 100%

heres hoping it lasts

food today:

brkft: tea with semi skimmed milk ( hex a), two mandarin oranges, muller light
Lunch: 4 scan bran ( hex b) topped with cottage cheese and chives, cherry toms and samfire ( couldnt manage 5)
Dinner: baked potato, lean rare roast beef, salad

syns: nescafe caramel latte - 3
curly wurly - 6

My wobbly bits are going the same way. Tell them to shut the door on the way out please, they're not welcome back!

hi hurleymurley - i sometimes think my wobbly bits were attached to me by a bit of elastic as ive lost them more times than i care to think about yet they've always rebounded right back with a little bit of interest! determined that won't happen this time though : )

end of day 6 today and so far so good
still not been hungry and definitely havent felt deprived - also feel ive been sleeping better

brk - on the go so satsumas and an apple plus tea with my hex a milk
lunch - 5 scanbran toped with cottage cheese, spring onion, cucumber and cherry toms all chopped up and mixed up into a pileable on mess - yummy though
dinner: veggie free food stir fry with amoy noodles ( 1.5 syns) tesco thai red curry paste ( 2 syns ) soy sauce, fish sauce and tabasco : )
evening: options coconut hot chocolate 1.5 syns

Weighed in this morning - a day early - as I will be in a hotel tomorrow and with no scales. Thrilled to say 5.5 pounds gone and I have met my first mini goal - - yyyyaaayyyyyyyyy : )

I have learnt two things this week - a) that scan bran are really definitley a BIG help - This is possibly TMI but when I have scan bran - next morning I get up and put the kettle on and immediately HAVE to run to the loo b) alpen light bars are not worth the discomfort they give me afterwards - I am talking painful wind and cramps - to be avoided from now on

Later this morning I am off to London to a hotel at the airport as I am on standby / call for work. Hoping and praying that they wont need me as I really want to be there to watch the tennis finals today and tomorrow. Also Ive packed enough fresh free food to last me three days and if they call me theres a chance I cant take it with me - depending on where they call me to go.

Haven't done as much exercise as I normally would have - even pre SW - this week due to the vile weather. Hopefully will be able to get out and walk more next week.

Have a holiday booked with hubby in Sept - -have promised myself I will be 100% till then so .. onwards and upwards.

Back