Goodbye

ununpentium

Sherlock Holmes
I'm very sad to say that I have made the decision to leave weight watchers. Those who know me know that I struggle with binge eating, and the constant pointing of food makes me obsess over food and leads to an increase in binge eating and at the moment I do not feel strong enough to carry on with weight watchers. I want to lose weight, but by eating smaller healthier portions and continuing my gym and zumba.

I will pop back in now and then to see how you guys are doing, thanks for all of the support so far, you guys have been fantastic (especially my fellow will powerpuff-ers!)

Once I feel stronger I may return to WW.

Bye for now, Sarah xxx

I'm very sad to say that I have made the decision to leave weight watchers. Those who know me know that I struggle with binge eating, and the constant pointing of food makes me obsess over food and leads to an increase in binge eating and at the moment I do not feel strong enough to carry on with weight watchers. I want to lose weight, but by eating smaller healthier portions and continuing my gym and zumba.

I will pop back in now and then to see how you guys are doing, thanks for all of the support so far, you guys have been fantastic (especially my fellow will powerpuff-ers!)

Bye for now, Sarah xxx

Aww hun u was doing well tho and u realy did gud at yourbirthday weekend. I hope u cum back soon hun coz we wil miss u. Your stil a willpower puff girl and dont u forget it.x

Bye for now, Sarah xxx

Hello my little (Will)PowerPuffer, I am so sorry that you are leaving us :-( You are one of the most lovely, amazing, fantastic people I have had the pleasure to speak to on here, I wish you every success in the future and any time u need a chat or a virtual hug then you just log right on and pop up on my thread :) Lots of love Sweetie. X

Thank you very much guys! I'll be sure to come back and see how you're getting on xxx

=(

Sorry to hear you've made this decision.
Seems totally out of the blue this week as you've worked so hard and done so well.

But if your mind isn't in it, there's no point continuing.
I hope you get to where you want to be, whichever route you take to get there.

We'll defo miss you.

Maybe you'll be back with us in October and you're a poor student and can't afford food other than WW meals haha.

Good luck sweetie.
x

Back